1003 Amberton Lane, Powder Springs, GA 30127 · 678.501.1292
· [email protected] ·
Logistics and Transportation management professional with over 20 years’ experience seeking to obtain a leadership position to use my extensive knowledge of logistics, transportation and warehouse management.
Logistics Manager, Forward Air solutions
· Manage transportation for customers distribution center for major clothing retailer.
· Ensure KPI standards are met with on time delivery to stores from distribution center.
· Work with customers local management to meet peak and seasonal needs for store distribution.
October 2009 – August 2017
General manager, Alliance Ground International
· Manage staff of over 250 in all aspects of Customer Service, Warehouse Operations and Aircraft loading and unloading. Ensured compliance with all Government Agencies including US Customs, TSA and FAA.
· Full responsibility for P&L for three cost centers in Atlanta, to include Customer service, warehouse operations and Ramp operations.
· Instrumental in successfully adding 5 new airline customer contracts to include UPS, DHL and British Airways. Helped to negotiate contracts, SLA agreements and KPI standards for these customers.
· Grew customer base to 12 Airline customers and established two new cost centers.
· In 2010 started the Cargo Ramp Operations from the ground up and grew it to the largest Cargo Ramp Operation in the Atlanta Market.
· Helped establish the companies Ramp and Warehouse handling manual to include training and safety.
· In 2014 was awarded Cargo Station of the year in the world for Korean Airlines for excellence in Warehouse and Ramp operations. Korean airlines is our largest customer in the Atlanta market.
· Increased revenue for the Atlanta Station by 45%.
· Established Safety rewards program for the Atlanta station to empower employees to work safer and smarter.
February 2008 – October 2009
General Manager, Worldwide Flight Services
· Managed staff in Customer Service and Warehouse Operations. Ensured compliance with all Government Agencies including US Customs, TSA and FAA.
· Was appointed to this position to improve service and profit for the station.
· Successfully put the station back within SLA standards and improved customer service with both airline customers.
· Managed day to day operations in both customer service and warehouse operations.
February 2006 – February 2008
Manager Training Support, Worldwide Flight Services
· Oversee Stations Training and Compliance with Government Agencies.
AUGUST 2001- FEBRUARY 2006
STATION MANAGER, WORLDWIDE FLIGHT SERVICES
· OVERSEE OPERATIONS TO INCLUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE, WAREHOUSE OPERATIONS, POSTAL OPERATIONS AND RAMP OPERATIONS.
JUNE 2000 – AUGUST 2001
Project Manager, PANALPINA
· Managed operations for the Foreign Military Sales contract with the Egyptian Military. Coordinated and directed the movement of all product from the United States to Egypt under the US government FMS contract.
· Managed relationships with outside vendors to ensure timely pickup and delivery of product.
FAA Certification – Airframe and Powerplant, Rice Aviation
Received FAA certification to perform Maintenance on all types of Aircraft.
Equivalent to an Associate’s Degree.