Habibullah Bahar Pulok
Sonali-8, Eskaton Garden Road
Officers Quaters Compound
Ramna, Dhaka 1000
Contact : +8801711935145 (M)
Email: [email protected]
I am a self motivated hardworking individual with confidence and potentiality as well as the ability to organize workloads effectively in the workforce. I am also a quick learner, punctual, reliable and have a good sense of adaptation with a friendly and polite manner and seeking an opportunity in the field of Hospitality Management within an organization that offers career enhancement and progression.
Institute of Tourism and Hotel Management
Dhanmondi, Dhaka Bangladesh
· Welcoming Clients/New Students, Counseling, Admit student to Institute, Supporting Academic and Admin
· Processing Students Enrollment and cancellation
· Career Planing,Counseling and Placement
· Disscution with Students and Guardians and solving their problem
· Communication with Students and Teachers,
· Advising, Lesson Planing, Helping on All Course Related works
· Managing office, Reporting to Chairmen
· Managing students’ Examinations, Performances, Results
· Attach students to Hotels, Motels After completing their Study
March 2009 to May 2010
Customer Service Supervisor
Martins Mccoll, London, UK
Face to face and over the telephone serving customer
Dealings with customer queries and problems
Taking online order and over the telephone
Supervising the customer service team
Handling Cash and banking
Sep 2007 to May2010
Waiting Staff, Savoy Hotel, London, UK
· Serving guests in conference and Meeting rooms
· Serving guests on the big event
· Working as a waiting stuff in banqueting area
· Working as a temporary waiting stuff
November 2007 to May 2010
Manpower UK Ltd.
1st Floor, New Chapter House
14 New Street
London EC2M 4HE, United Kingdom
· working with multi-diversity of people in different environment with different employer,
· Managing new people, training, introducing in the job responsibilities
· Make a relationship with employee and employer.
· Communicating with employer and appointing new people as their demand.
· Managing working schedule for both employee and the employer.
Oct 2006 to Sep 2007
Waiting Staff : Tandoor Mahal Restaurant, 17 Bridge street, Morfeth Northumberland, UK
· Serving Customers with their needs
· Answering phone and taking customers order
· Helping the senior staff & Serving customer on the Bar and tables
· Other general duties in the restaurant
Jan 2005 to Aug 2006
Reception Assistant, Hotel Sundarban, Dhaka, Bangladesh
· Welcoming and helping guest
· Check guest in and check out
· Carrying their luggage to the room
· Showing their rooms as reservation
· Dealings with guests queries and complaints
· Helping the reception team and other duties
SPECIALISATIONS & INTERESTS
I am looking forward to a career in Initial Setting up of a Business or an Organization in new and emerging markets, Academic, Admin, Retailing, Hospitality, Channel & Relationship Management, Core strength – Organizational abilities and strong team-building skills, Highest employee retainer during the tenure.
Fluent in Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening in English, Bengali & Hindi Languages.
International English Language Testing System ( IELTS Score: 5.5)
Extensive experience in the use of computer-based.
Communications and Presentation skills.
Working knowledge of the office tools.
Capable to adapt in any type of environment and hard works. Capable to build up relation any status of people.
Flexible, dependable and able to work under tight deadlines and extended hours.
Strong Analytical and Leadership Skills.
Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
ü B.A. 4 Years Bachelor Degree in Philosophy, Jahangirnagar University, Savar, Dhaka, 2005.
ü H.S.C (Higher Secondary Certificate) in Humanities, from Adamjee cantonment college, Dhaka, 1998.
ü S.S.C (Secondary School Certificate) in Science, Dhaka Board, 1996
Working paper on Social and Cultural Activities of indigenous people of Rangamati, 2001. [Submitted as an essential part of the B.A. hons. (Part- II).]
· MS- Word
· MS- Excel
· MS- Power Point
· MS- Access
· Internet Browsing, E-mail communication and Security Policies.
· FrontPage, Adobe.
Name : Habibullah Bahar Pulok
Father’s Name : Md. Abdul Jalil biswas
Mother’s Name : Khurshidara Begum
Gender : Male
Nationality : Bangladeshi
Religion : Islam
Marital Status : Married
Blood Group : B+
Mailing Address : Sonali-8,Eskaton Garden Road
Romna, Dhaka 1000
Permanent Address : B/O Ajmal Al Bahar
Jobbar manjil (Dolvita), Thanapara
Ps: Pangsha, Dist: Rajbari
E-mail : [email protected]
Phone : Mobile: +8801711935145
a) Shajedul Alam
University of Liberal Arts, Bangladesh
e-mail: [email protected]
b) Abu Hena Moustofa Kamal
Chairman, Institute of Tourism and Hotel Management
House 320, Road 8/A
Dhanmondi Residetial Area, Dhaka 1209
Phone: 008801819249495, 0088029127551
Email: [email protected],