Name: Hend Omer Dafaalla Omer.
Date of birth: December 1986
Address: Al-ain, Asharig, near Markhania Mall
Telephone No: +971522497312
Email: [email protected]
· Awarded MSc degree in Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Control from University of Medical Sciences and Technology, Sudan on September 2014.
· Awarded BSc degree in Pharmacy from University of Gezira, Sudan on March 2009.
· Pass the Haad examination for pharmacists on February 2016 as Pharmacist-1.
· Hospital pharmacist (Pharmacist-1) at Tawam hospital, Al Ain, (main outpatient pharmacy) since 16 April 2017 till now.
· Hospital and Community pharmacist at Revolving Drug Fund Pharmacies, Sudan, from August 2011- May 2016.
· Hospital Pharmacist at Military Hospital as national services, Sudan, from April 2010- April 2011.
· Attended training course in Management of Miner illness at Blue Nile Medical Training Center, Sudan, on January 2011.
· Attended training course in Research Methodology at Revolving Drug Fund, Sudan on March 2012.
· Attended a work shop in Prescription Safety, Drug Interaction, and Communications with Patients at Revolving Drug Fund, Sudan, on June 2012.
· Attended a work shop in Rational Use of Medicines and Proper Use of Antibiotics at Continuous Professional Development Center, Sudan, on December 2013.
· Attended training course at Amipharma Laboratories, Sudan, in department of Quality Control and Production, from 15/12 to 25/12/2014.
· Attended workshop on Compounding of Sterile Preparations at Alsalasm Rotana Hotel, Khartoum, on March 2016.
· Earned a diploma in English for Business – online education from Shawacademy – on July 2016.
· Attended training course in Patient Counseling and Compliance Program at Tawam Hospital on September 2017.
· Attended training course in Certified Professional in Health Care Quality (CPHQ) at Endromeda for Consulting and training, Alain, on November 2017.
· Poster presentation in the 18th Conference of the Scientific Association of the Pharmacy Colleges in the Arab World, Sudan on November 2015.
· Chemical composition, Antimicrobial Activity and TLC profile of different bark extracts of cinnnamomum Zylanicum
· Good computer knowledge.
· Good communication skills.
· Ability to work in team.
· The ability to learn new skills, follow up and termination of the work in the most difficult circumstances.
· Good Arabic.
· Good English.