Contact No: 971-52-4570047
Visa Status: Employment, DUBAI, (U.A.E)
E-mail: [email protected]
Seeking a long-term opportunity with established organization, where my professional experience, education, and abilities would be advantageous to the growth of my employer and myself.
2006-08 Bachelors in Arts
(Punjab University, Pakistan
2008-11 L.L.B (Bachelor of laws)
(Punjab University, Pakistan)
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• Client Servicing with analytical and logical Reasoning
• Knowledge of substantive Law and Legal Procedures of Region
• Time management and organization skills
• Professionalism and confident
• Target driven and self-motivated.
• Strong persuasive skills with excellent PC-literate.
• Able to work in a highly dynamic environment and able to multi-task.
• Having good command over English, Urdu
2 years’ experience in Legal era with Tirmizi Law associates Pakistan” as Legal Associate Jan-2012-February-2014
• Assisting senior attorneys in all aspects of arbitration and litigation practice.
• Research and drafting legal memoranda in the areas of contracts, real estate, arbitration and other civil litigation.
• Specifically dealing with labor & Employment, arbitration, property/real estate and family litigation.
• Reviewing and preparation of property contracts, lease agreements, employment contracts, memorandums, notices etc.
Drafting answers, complaints, responses, settlement agreements and notices.
Main Responsibilities as Legal Executive Include-
• Review and analyze leases for potential issues, and recommending amendments if required.
• Negotiate lease values and terms with potential customers.
• Represent company in court cases, litigation, or arbitration for contested leases or eviction cases.
• Handle all legal matters, documentation, and litigation related to property foreclosure and bankruptcy.
• Oversee legal matters that pertain to construction of new buildings including acquisitions, leasing, condemnations, and property title.
• Representation of company, rendering of legal opinion, and dealing with different government and semi government dept. etc.
One year experience as Admin/labor officer in W.W.J Technical services Dubai.
Main Responsibilities as Admin / labor Officer Include:-
• Providing administrative support to ensure that office operations are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manners.
• Maintain all office systems in accordance to the prescribed standards in order to ensure smooth functioning at all times
• Handle new customers & maintain records and file data according to category.
• Schedule meetings for company managers and legal counsel, travel arrangements inside & outside the country.
• Develop and draft the employment contracts for regular, probationary and contractual employment at all levels Administer and conduct programs approved for fostering labor management relations.
• Prepare employee relations resolutions, memoranda of understanding and side letters with unions, and related documents.
• Planned, coordinated and conducted union/management labor negotiations and served as chief negotiator with selected bargaining units.
• Prepares reports and provide legal opinions, as appropriate.
Name * * * Imran ali
Religion * * * Islam
Nationality * * * Pakistan
Date of Birth * * * 1989
Marital Status * * * Single
Visa status * * * Employment