Izel Bozarang Omega
Hamdan Street Emirates General Market Building
Block A Near Al Gaith Tower
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Mobile Number: 00971 528181306
Email Address: [email protected]
To work in a reputable company where I can develop my knowledge and abilities through practical experience by using my analytical skills and be committed to perform quality work for the benefits of my employer.
Summary of Qualification:
· Hardworking, responsible, attentive, focus & flexible to face new challenges.
· Analytical thinker w/strong communication skills.
Position : Secretary and Sales Coordinator
Jan 17, 2016 – until at present
General Petroleum Services LLC – Abu Dhabi U.A.E. works as Secretary
· Secretary to CEO (Chief Executive Officer)
· Reporting and assisting directly to CEO (Chief Executive Officer)
· Checking Emails of the CEO and report to him
· Record and monitor meetings of the CEO and keep him updated
· Prepare all necessary documents (Co Profile,brochures,etc)
· In charge for safekeeping the Principals Agreement file and other important documents of the company
· Place an order for office stationery, business cards, cartridges,stamps
· Health Insurance -gather and prepare all the necessary documents needed for the all the staff in processing the health insurance and forward it to accounts department
· Visas (Residence visa, Mission Visa, Schengen Visa & etc.)– monitor the expiry date,gather and prepare all the documents for renewal and forward it to PR dept. and in some cases we do it thru online.
· Ticket booking for all the staff
· Monitor staff attendance
· Prepare and monitor Annual leave for all employees and for to HR Dept.
· Answering telephone calls query, determine purpose and forward to respective personnel
· In charge of opening and forwarding Online enquiry from our client like ADMA-OPCO,ZADCO, GASCO,QUADREM,NPCC & etc and forward to respective personnel
General Petroleum Services LLC – Abu Dhabi U.A.E. works as Sales Coordinator
May 1, 2017 – until at present
· Coordinates with Clients and Principal’s for all Enquiries that we received from Client related to Oil and Gas transactions
· Forward all Enquiries to designated Principal’s and ask for quotation
· If quotation received from Principal does not include the Cost of Freight then coordinate w/courier company’s give them the details(weight and dimensions of the materials) and ask for a Budgetary quotation in order for you us to proceed with the calculation
· Calculation means – how much we need to quote to our Client for their request enquiries
· And then submission of quotation to Client within the time frame of the Client given to us (There is Closing date in every Enquiries/RFQ)
· Coordinates with courier for receiving and shipping the materials
· Filling the all necessary documents
· Online submission of Tenders, receiving RFQ thru online
· Follow up Bid submission to Client and follow up deliveries of material from our principal
Position : Admin Assistant cum Receptionist
May 26, 2010 – Jan 16, 2016
BIN JABR GROUP LTD., Abu Dhabi U.A.E. works as an Admin Assistant
· Monitor and prepare the renewals of the vehicle registration and flat contract for the company and sister companies.
· Maintain and update files in the computer for car insurance, vehicle registration and contracts for land, factory, warehouse, offices & flats.
· Recharge & monitor salik account balances, salik tag, traffic fines, mawaqif and inform the respective users or companies.
· Received, identify the users and distribute etisalat & electricity bills and make statement of accounts attached in the bill.
· Incharge in admin pettycash liquidation/reimbursement and make petty cash flow report
· Processes, photocopies and file documents and records as required for record keeping.
· Gathers and collates records as requested to compile information.
· Locate files or reports as requested by the manager or others.
· Prepare request, LPO’s for office supplies, printing press & others.
BIN JABR GROUP LTD., Abu Dhabi U.A.E. works as a Receptionist
Operates multi-line telephone system to answer incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of calls and transfer calls to appropriate department/offices and sister companies within the premises.
Takes and delivers messages when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
· Record important messages from client, customer, suppliers & other visitors.
· Answers questions about organization and provide callers with address, directions and other information.
· Performs other clerical duties when required.
· Carry out instructions given by the management team and head office.
May 19, 2008 – May 25, 2010
FALCON SECURIGATE L.L.C. – (company closed)
Abu Dhabi U.A.E. worked as a Machine Operator
· Control card quantity;
· Control cards quality: Thickness, colors, proper edging, magnetic stripe level, signature panel level.
· Set-up and operate a production machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
· Adjust machine settings to complete tasks according to specification, accurate and in the timely fashion.
· Inventory of cards that are used after production and prepare report at the end of the day.
July 2001 – March 2008
BENDEZ FARM – Philippines worked as an Office Staff
Work Description: (multi-tasking)
· Answer incoming and outgoing calls, attending client query and needs and record the necessary messages.
· Filing office documents.
· Does other clerical works (operate fax machine, photo copier machine, laminating machine).
· Collect,count and disburse money, do basic bookkeeping.
· Responsible for bank transaction (cash & cheque deposit, withdrawals).
· Processing payroll, vouchers & purchase order & received stocks from supplier.
· Incharge on the inventory stocks.
· Prepare daily & monthly report.
Bachelor of Science in Commerce major in Computer Science
Immaculate Conception College La Salle 1996 – 2000
· Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook,Gmail)
· Able to establish good filing system
· Communication Skills
· Goal oriented and drives for results
· Highly motivated, strong work ethics and can work with minimum supervision
· Willing to undergo training for further advancement
Date of Birth : October 31, 1979
Nationality : Filipino
Age : 37 years old
Address :Misamis Occidental, Philippines
Religion :Roman Catholic
Passport Number : EC6191827
Passport Expiration : Dec 10, 2020
Visa Status : Currently Employed
Skype name: :redchery143
Language Spoken : English, Tagalog, Bisaya, Arabic (Basic)