JADE LAURENE G. GO
4394 Holy Family drive, Forest Hills, Banawa, Cebu City, Philippines, 6000
Highly accomplished professional with diverse experience and results oriented. Offer outstanding dedication and integrity with a
keen understanding and expertise of technical resolution skills. Exceptionally possessed well- developed interpersonal skills and
the ability to motivate and work with others in a supportive, cooperative team environment. Demonstrates strong communication
skills and ability to establish rapport with clients. A self- motivated innovator with a record of success in troubleshooting and
problem resolution. Coordinate with management, teams and vendors in the execution of daily tasks and functions.
● Time and Behavior Management
● Detail oriented, multitasking skill
● Effective Communication Skills, both Oral and Written communication
● Conflict and Technical Resolution
● Customer Service
● Data Analysis
● Video Editing
● Strong proficiency in MS Access, MS Excel, MS Power point, MS Word and other data tools
● Experience in extracting and manipulating large data files
● Significant experience and proven track record delivering solutions with MS Access or other similar reporting
● Ability to analyze data and recognize opportunities for making recommendations for improving processes
● Knowledge in the design, implementation and/or use of reporting systems
● Ability to work with minimal guidance or supervision in a time critical environment.
● Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
Social Media Analyst – Wipro BPO Philippines LTD – Cebu Central Visayas
10/2018 to current
● Resolve customer’s issues through analyzing appeals as per policies.
● Maintain company’s brand by providing accuracy to decisions
● Maintain an active social media presence by sending response to customer’s inquiries
● Collaborate with other teams to align and sync with company policies, promotions, updates and goals.
Technical Data Specialist – Convergys Philippines – Cebu Central, Visayas
4/2012 to 5/2016
● Create, republish, and schedule new reports. Implement reporting changes within the scope of assigned
responsibilities for both internal and external clients.
● Consult with functional area managers,/Operations Managers/Service Delivery Managers, Training Dept, IT and
Clients to define reporting requirements and specifications to meet their business needs
● Work with the Senior Team Manager and Operations Manager to determine requirements for one or many
business initiatives along with other operational data systems.
● Regularly assess existing reports and determine content improvements, query optimization and current usage
● Participate in developing project plans, cost benefit analyses and business rationale for reporting development
● Monitor project progress and report project status to reporting and implementation management.
● Provide Info view training to end users on basic and intermediate functionality and drive user adoption and self
● Attend training courses and seminars to develop leadership, technical, analytical and business skills.
Real Time Analyst – Convergys Philippines – Cebu Central, Visayas
7/2009 to 4/2012
● Monitor Call handling inbound and outbound calls and set threshold for ACW, HOLD and inbound and outbound call
● Attends Conference meeting with client with regard to variance, staffing and tools resolution
● Responds to email questions from Clients with regard to real time staffing issues with documentation and analysis.
● Updates RTA for reasons of absenteeism and Sends out a daily Absenteeism, Aux Deviations and AHT Report to Team
● Escalate real time issues with tools to IT Team and Command Center and Audits workstation headsets weekly to ensure
Easier communication to their customers and better productivity
● Check Aspect on a daily to determine if there is a need to recommend changes or requires overtime for a specific day
● Provide an email reminder to agents with their scheduled meeting, coaching, training and breaks
● sends out weather and traffic or any update as needed to prevent absenteeism and tardiness.
Technical Support Subject Matter Expert – Convergys Philippines – Cebu Central, Visayas
2/2008 to 7/2009
● Management by providing floor support for Agents who needs Technical Resolution
● Organized and led Program updates and trainings for Agents
● Generate reports and records to Team Leaders that can be use for proposal of action plans
● Analyzed CSAT for Agent Performance Review
● Perform Coaching session with agents
● Trainer for 4 months to agents enrolled in Performance Improvement Program
Technical Support Representative – Convergys Philippines – Cebu Central, Visayas
11/2006 to 2/2008
● Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps.
● Improves client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
● Participates in development of client training programs by identifying learning issues; recommending
● Accommodates client disabilities by recommending devices and techniques.
● Improves system performance by identifying problems; recommending changes.
● Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
● Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
University of Southern Philippines Foundation – 2000
University of San Carlos – 2005
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science