Results-driven IT Professional with extensive experience in management, systems administration, and development and implementation of enterprise-wide networking and system solutions.
Keller Williams Realty, Inc (Headquarters) 2009-2017
Infrastructure Services Manager
· Led a team of Systems Administrators that supported an Infrastructure across two datacenters that provided an Intranet, email, CRM, reporting tools, websites, and other associated infrastructure for Keller William’s 150,000 Real Estate Agents worldwide.
· Additionally managed the Helpdesk team and System Administrators who supported the approximately 250 administrative employees within the headquarters office.
· Annually planned approximately $1,500,000 in the annual budget for IT hardware and technology purchases, support renewals, licensing, subscriptions, and other IT related expenses.
· Planned and monitored the lifecycle schedule for all desktop, server, network, storage, A/V and telephony equipment.
· Managed and renewed annual agreements and support contracts such as Dell Enterprise Support, Cisco SMARTnet, Microsoft Enterprise Agreement, and Oracle Enterprise Support.
· Migrated all agent @kw.com email accounts from an in house email hosting solution to Google Apps for Work (G-Suite) which resulted in one of the largest G-Suite implementations worldwide.
· Coordinated with other business units and provided project management as needed.
· Worked with general contractors, vendors, and project managers to provide network and A/V support to new suites, offices, training room, and server room during multiple expansion projects at the corporate office.
Motion Computing, Austin, TX 2007-2009
Senior Network Engineer
· Served as Lead Network Engineer responsible for supporting over 30 plus servers across two data centers in 24/7 Windows 2003/2008 environment with 235 local and international users.
· Supported and administered network devices within gigabit network, including Fatpipe Warp ISP load balancer, redundant Cisco ASA 5510 firewalls, 10 Cisco Aironet 1231 B/G APs, Cisco 4402 WLAN Controller, and Cisco Catalyst 4510R, 2960G, and 3560 series switches.
· Handled budgeting, procurement, and deployment planning of all server and network hardware.
· Supported Dell Server environment, encompassing PowerEdge 2950, 2850, 1950, 1850, and 850 servers, Dell/EMC AX100i/AX150 Storage Arrays and PowerVault ML6000 LTO3 Tape Library.
· Administered and supported applications such as Active Directory, Exchange 2007, BackupExec 12.5D, Symantec Endpoint Protection, Dell IT Assistant, and Postini Perimeter Manager.
· Supported site to site VPN tunnel to remote network and 230-user licensed Avaya VoIP network.
· Managed Dell and Cisco SMARTnet service plans and Microsoft licensing as administrator of Microsoft Partner Program and Microsoft Open Value Agreement.
· Oversaw Helpdesk functions and implemented policies.
· Managed two employees in transforming malfunctioning server environment to full operability.
· Proposed IT equipment upgrades and secured $390,000 budget.
· Consistently completed assigned projects on time and on budget, with minimal system downtime.
On-Site Computer Solutions, Austin, TX 2004-2007
Network Engineer II
· Provided comprehensive IT services to 400 small and medium sized companies.
· Planned, deployed, and supported networks and server solutions, in addition to providing network and system administration services, and support of servers, routers, firewalls, switches, desktops, storage services, and backup devices.
· Supported Exchange, SQL, Active Directory, DNS, antivirus, and other applications.
· Served as primary technician on multiple large accounts requiring 24/7 on call support.
· Achieved high billing levels through successful project completions and attainment of highest degrees of customer satisfaction and repeat business.
Fairbanks Capital Corp (Olympus Servicing), Austin, TX 2000-2004
Help Desk Manager/Network Administrator (2002-2004)
· Managed four employees in supporting and maintaining 300 desktops and 25 network printers; handled procurement of all desktop hardware and software.
· Assisted Senior Network Administrator with all network administration functions.
· Administered file, print, SQL, and Exchange servers, and acted as primary administrator for Call Recording (Eyretel) server and call recording applications.
· Trained staff and provided escalated support for all desktop and network issues.
Application Administrator/Desktop Support II Technician (2000-2002)
· Administered Clustered File, Exchange, SQL, and Web Servers, in addition to 10 Dell 2450 Windows 2000 Application Servers, which provided desktop access to 150 Wyse Thin Clients.
· Maintained and supported desktops for 450 users and provided escalated support.
· Managed inventory, and controlled all company software, including licensing issues
United States Marine Corps 1996-2000
Network and PC Support Technician/Supervisor, Camp Pendleton, CA, (1997-2000)
· Administered a network of approximately 300-350 computers and 550-600 users.
· Maintained and supported all of the unit’s servers (email and file), PC’s (hardware, software, OS), cabling (Cat5, 10base2, 10base5, fiber), routers, switches, and hubs.
· Migrated users from Banyan Vines Server/Mail Service to Microsoft Exchange Server/Outlook 98.
Network and PC Support Technician, Okinawa, Japan (1996-1997)
· Provided desktop and network support for the Joint Military Operations of Operation Tandem Thrust in the training region of Sam Hill, Australia and Operation Cobra Gold at Pattaya Beach, Thailand.
· Provided desktop and network support for 200 users within the 7th Comm Battalion at Camp Hansen.
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) – Expired
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)