Jealyn B. Sufciencia
Block 7 lot 8 Phase 3 Dela costa 3
San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
Contact #: 09062794458
Email Address: [email protected]
To further my professional career that will leverage my experience to impart my knowledge effectively to English learners.
– Excellent verbal and written skill
– American accent
– Execute lessons that befit the students’ level
– Proficient proofreading skill to improve the students’ with their writing skill
– Versatility on computer issues; MSOffice, Excel, Powerpoint
– Patient, drive and versatile
Acadsoc Shenzhen Limited Company On-line English Teacher
Unit1404 West Trade Center,
West Ave., Quezon City
– Teach every student for 25 minutes or 50 minutes using the given lesson materials in the student’s page.
– Guide the students in reading the passages for them to pronounce all the words properly.
– Explain the different grammar rules for the student to create better sentences for the vocabularies.
– Facilitate understanding to all the vocabularies and expressions in the class by giving them some activities that are related to the lessons.
JADE Phone English On-line English Teacher
Culmat Bldg. E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave. ,
– Call the students on time via a phone and conduct classes for 10 to 20 minutes.
– Check the students’ lesson by telling them the topic to avoid confusion because the students are always prepared for the class despite their busy schedule at work.
– Execute the lessons interestingly and with openness to make the students be more confident in expressing their ideas.
– Elaborate the definitions of the idioms and give some examples to help the student to understand them and to use them in sentences well.
David Online On-line English Teacher
3rd floor Estuar Bldg., Timog Avenue, August 2008 – 2010
– Execute the lessons properly and explain the gist in simple sentences for the student to catch up with every topic easily.
– Communicate with the students clearly and give more time for the students to talk in the class to assess their understanding and knowledge about grammar.
– Build rapport quickly to make the student feel comfortable in sharing his/her ideas in t he class since the class is mostly for 10 minutes only.
Kuk-Che Uhagon Call Center On-line English Teacher
4th floor Estuar Bldg., Timog Avenue, August 2007- August 2009
– Call the student on time via phone and conduct a satisfying class in 10 minutes. and
– Establish rapport with the students to make them feel comfortable in speaking English and to help the student to express their ideas more because the class is for 10 minutes.
– Speak in upbeat manner to help the student to speak up more in the class because it’s through and the student can’t see their teachers.