JEFFREY MAYORGA TAÑADA
Block 1 Lot 7 Judith Street Sampaguita West Subdivision Barangay Sampaguita
Lipa City, Batangas Philippines
Mobile No. 0915-923-8671
· To succeed in an environment of growth and excellence and earn job which provides me job satisfaction and self-development and help me achieve personal as well as organizational goals.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
· Fast learner, team oriented, organized, self-motivated
· Dedicated in demonstrating leadership in all aspects of the jobs excels at cutting cost and streamlining operations.
· Able to identify deficiencies and improving productivity
· Able to do duties as assigned
· With effective written and communication abilities
Means of Communication : Filipino, English and Arabic
MS Office Application : Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point.
Driving : 4-wheel vehicle Hi-Ace Commuter Van, Bobcat Driver Operator
Coaching and Training : Volleyball and Badminton
Farming : Green House Farming
Supervising and Repairing Plumbing works, Electrical works,
Carpentry and Civil Works, Air Condition and Refrigeration works
Bobcat Driver Operator
Sewage Plant Operator.
Laguna College of Business and Arts June 2018 up to date
Calamba City, Laguna Philippines
· Hi-Ace Toyota Commuter Van driver
· Responsible for maintaining a safe environment within the service vehicle by enforcing rules of conduct and responding to emergencies.
· Responsible for fetching students, teachers and administrators from school to the venue and vise versa.
Laguna College of Business and Arts May 1999 to May 2004 and June 2018 up to date
Calamba City, Laguna Philippines
International School for Better Beginnings May 2007 to May 2010
· Volleyball coach for both boy’s high school and men’s college division.
· Responsible for the physical and mental conditioning, training, team building and lectures in maintaining their good character in sports.
East-West Seed Philippines November 2017 to June 2018
East-West Seed Philippines, Lipa City
· Responsible for preparation of soil media and sowing seeds needed for experiments, watering and monitoring seedlings for insect infestation and diseases and overall cleanliness of the greenhouse.
· Responsible for harvesting, sorting and packaging harvested products.
Al-Yamama Company for Trading and contracting 6 years’ work experience
King Fahad Airbase Taif, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia August 2011 to October 20, 2017
Ø Attend meeting of all head department for the monthly reports and operational task; also conduct meetings for the manpower of Al Gaim site.
Ø Make weekly schedules and area assignments for janitorial and; road & ground cleaners, and maintenance staf.
Ø In-charge of the documentation of the Maintenance Department Al-Gaim site.
Ø Attend incoming complaint; and issue work order request for maintenance work.
Ø In-charge of the warehouse inventory, verification of available stocks of materials and supplies; request and pull-out materials; releasing of available materials for daily works.
DESIGNATED AS SITE-IN-CHARGE
During the vacation of Site-in-charge 2 months March 25 to May 25, 2012
2 months May 14, to July 14, 2014
Al Gaim Residence American Compound
King Fahad Airbase Taif, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
· In charge in supervising Al Gaim Compound, King Fahad Airbase, Maintenance of the Building & Facilities of the compound, (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical), Housekeeping, Cleanliness, Landscaping and other services for the residents of the compound. Construction & Renovation works in the Compound.
· Partnered successfully with Housing, Recreation, Logistics Warehouse, Maintenance & Engineering Supervisor Dept. to produce positive outcome and satisfaction of all concern party on this project.
SUPERVISE THE FOLLOWING MAINTENANCE WORK:
Electrical: Electrical short circuit trouble shoot, rewiring burned and broken electrical wiring, changing busted bulbs, fluorescent tubes, spotlights, and street lights
Carpentry and civil works: Repairing Doors, windows glasses and frames, cabinet’s house walls, ceiling and roofs, fences, hollow blocks, tiles and welding works.
Plumbing: Repairing broken water pipe lines, changing broken shower faucets, wash basin faucets, kitchen faucets, and clogged up drains.
Appliances: Repairing washing machine, microwave oven, electric oven, dryer machine television
Air-condition and Refrigerator: Repairing air condition units (window type and package type) refrigerator, water cooler.
Mechanical: Knowledge in trouble shooting mechanical problem.
Maquiling School Incorporated (MSI) 5 months’ work experience
UPLB Los Baños Laguna, Philippines Nov 2010 to March 2011
· Handles music 1-4, arts 3 and 4, values education 1-4 subjects in the high school department and assigned as the P.E. Coordinator in the same department. Coordinate sports activities of the school inside and outside. Also assigned as head of the Broadway play and decorate the stage for the recognition and graduation of all level.
· Assigned as Volleyball coach and trainer for both boys and girls high school department
International School for Better Beginnings (ISBB) 3 Years work experience Manuel Enverga University Village, Ibabang Dupay Lucena City, Philippines May 2007 to June 2010
· Handles PE Physical Education Music and Arts subjects of the high school level from 1st year to 3rd year. Facilitate programs and activities like United Nation Day, Field Demonstration, also Boy Scout camping and Christmas Presentation of the High School Department.
· Assigned as Sports Coordinator for High School Department.
· Assigned as Volleyball coach and trainer for both boys and girls high school department.
Qualification : Bachelor’s/College Degree
Field of study : Bachelor of Arts in Economics
Major : Major in Economics
Institute / university : LAGUNA COLLEGE OF BUSINESS AND ARTS
Graduated : Diploma S.Y. 2000-2001
Further Studies : Diploma in Physical Education
Open University, UPLB Laguna, Philippines
S.Y. 2001-2002 Units
TRAINING PROGRAM : SBR SEWAGE TREATMENT PLANT
March 20-23, 2015
King Fahad Air Base, Taif Saudi Arabia
WASHNAH TRADING AND CONTRACTING
Specialized in Water and Waste Water Treatment Systems
: SCIENTIFIC COACHING AND TRAINING VOLLEYBALL SEMINAR
PROF. ROBERT CALO
Laguna College of Business and Arts, Calamba City Laguna Philippines
MR. FERNANDO T. PENDON III, MBA
Vice President for Student Services
Laguna College of Business and Arts
Calamba City, Laguna Philippines
Mobile no. +639369387795
MRS. ELIZABETH R. ENVERGA
International School for Better Beginnings
Lucena City, Philippines, (042) 372 0984
ENGR. ED DELOS SANTOS
Al Yamama Co.
Operation and Maintenance, King Fahad Airbase Taif, K.S.A.
I hereby certify that the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
JEFFREY M. TAÑADA