Currently a commercial roofing project coordinator for a rapidly growing local company. In addition,
spent ten years in a demanding retail environment working as a recruiter and manager for a multimillion
dollar international company.
FSR Services (2016-present)
• Identify position needs and recruit, interview, and select applicants to move forward. Established and
utilized new applicant protocols that increased applicant quality.
• Developed flow charts, job descriptions, core values, and company goals for a company that lacked in
these categories. Created a strategic process to carry these out leading to first ever organizational flow
within the company.
• Coordinate from initial contact to final installation all commercial jobs’ insurance, contracts, and email
correspondences in a fast paced project environment.
• Responsible for commercial roofing contracts of $150,000-$2,000,000 and facilitating
interdepartmental collaboration to ensure that each job is done on time and to the highest level.
Hiring Recruiter/Sales Development Manager – Best Buy (2005-2016)
• Responsible for the onboarding process of new talent for multiple departments across the store.
Conducted orientations to transition new hires smoothly into a fast moving culture.
• Trained and coordinated the career development of 300 employees using corporate tools through
personal initiative to improve morale in a negative trending department. Succeeded in achieving a 2%
increase on personal driven goals that resulted in monthly bonuses for all store employees.
• Employee engagement captain for ten years, successfully engaging over 20 different companies in the
community to provide services that bettered the lives and situations of local people in need.
• Goal driven – built a reputation as a focused and determined individual on company initiatives
• Organizer – maintain efficient filing and databasing of all incoming and outgoing information
• Multi-tasker – counted on to accomplish multiple company needs within time constraints
• Teamwork – sought out as an effective communicator and mediator to employees in the workplace