JESUS DELA CRUZ DUQUE
Raniag, Ramon, Isabela
• To make a meaningful path that is line with my professional qualification.
• To secure a job that is professionally fulfilling and financially rewarding
• To impart my knowledge and experience to the best of my ability
• To effectively contribute to the goals and objectives of the organization for whom I render my services.
Age : 25 years old
Birthday : December 15, 1991
Height : 5’4”
Weight : 62kg
Religion : Roman Catholic
Civil Status : Single
Language : English, Tagalog and Ilocano
Citizenship : Filipino
College : Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Engineering
Isabela State University
San Fabian, Echague, 3309 Isabela
• Thesis: “Water Management Parameters Characterization Study in the Service Area of Lateral no. 3 of South High Canal at San Miguel, Ramon, Isabela, During Dry Season of Rice”
Secondary : Raniag, High, School
Raniag, Ramon, Isabela, 3319 Isabela
Elementary : Raniag, Elementary, School
Raniag, Ramon, Isabela 3319 Isabela
• On-the-Job Training in the Field of Agricultural Engineering (April – May 2014) Department of Agriculture – Cagayan Valley Research Center (DA-CVRC) San Felipe, Ilagan Isabela.
Feb. 2016 to May 2017 Isabela State University Phil-LiDAR 2, Echague, Isabela
• Determines and maps the location of agricultural resources in Region II through data processing and analysis of LiDAR data; and writes reports about these
• Conducts or assists in different reconnaissance and field validations (GPS survey and on-site sampling and survey) for a number of Phil-LiDAR 2’s project components including the Coastal Resources Inventory, Philippines Renewable Energy Resource Mapping, and Development of the Philippine Hydrologic Dataset for Watersh.
July. 2016 to Present Department of Agriculture RFOIV-A
• Validate the feasibility and Prepared plans and design specification and cost estimate of Agri-infrastructure project.
Trainings and Seminars
• 17th Annual PSAE-PPG Luzon Convention, Pangasinan State University, December 5-7 2013.
• 18th Annual PSAE-PPG Luzon Convention, Cavite State university, December 16 – 18 2014
• 4th Phil-LiDAR 2 Luzon cluster Colloquim, Grand Harbour Hotel, Subic, Zambales, July 7-8, 2016
• Certificate of training of NIKON TOTAL STATION DTM 322 and SPECTRA PRECISION AUTO-LEVEL AL32A
• Certificate of Training on instrumentation usage for HEMISPHERE GNNSS GPS recieverS320.
• Lectures and workshops in Lastools.
• Training Course: Revit Structural
• Training on Diversion Dam Design
• Training on Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Drone) Operation and Basic
• Training Program on Quantum Geographical Information System (QGIS) of the Farm to Market Road Developtment program (FMRDP)
• Training of Agro-hydrology and Dam Design for SMALL WATER IMPOUNDING PROJECT
• training and On the Design and installation of solar-powered irrigation system
• Training course on performance testing and evaluation of Rice post Harvest Machinery
• attended Training on the detailed Engineering Design for road and drainage projects using Civil 3d
• To attend Training on Aerial Mapping Using Unmanned Aerial (UAV)/Drone
• Proficient in the use of windows ( MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and Basic Internet Proficiency)
• AutoCad skills
• ArcGis, Quantum Gis, GPS/GIS mapping
• Knowledgeable in LiDAR data processing through eCognition Developer and ArcMap, Object Based Analysis (OBIA)
• Stochastic depression Analysis Using WhiteBox GIS.
• Background in GPS and GNSS surveying
• Autodesk Revit
Summary of Qualifications
• Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Engineering
• Agricultural engineer board passer, August 2015
• Excellent interpersonal skills; organized, professional, diplomatic, cooperative, and trustworthy team player.
• Ethical, Honest has sense of responsibility, resourceful, and hardworking.
• Meet deadlines, goal-directed; adjust to situations, and good under pressure.
ENGR. NELIA S. ALVAREZ
College Secretary, College of Engineering,
Isabela State University, San Fabian, Echague, Isabela 3309
ENGR. BONIFACIO T. AUSA
Professor, College of Engineering,
Isabela State University, san Fabian,Echague, Isabela
DR. DANTE M. AQUINO
University Director for Research and Development,
Isabela State University, taggapan, Echague, Isabela
I hereby certify that the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
JESUS DELA CRUZ DUQUE