• Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Capable of hiring employees and reviewing performances.
• Ability to speak in front of large group of people.
• Expertise to conduct background checks.
• Fast learner, kind and patient with pleasing personality.
• Ability to multi task: handle phone calls, email and fax, etc.
• Computer literate with varied experience in maintenance and troubleshooting.
• Knowledge of computer hardware and software system and their interferences.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop and various operating systems.
• Excellent graphic design.