JIDELYN A. CATINDIN
Residence: Al Ansari Building, Muraqqabat Deira, Dubai, UAE
Mobile Phone: +971 50 3720287
E-Mail: [email protected]
As an aspiring individual and also a bright and enthusiastic person, I enjoy working in a fast paced, highly motivating and professionally driven company where I can assist others while challenging and expanding my knowledge and understanding my role and contribution to the success of the organization.
I am seeking opportunities that will utilize my creative and resourceful team player skills with proven ability to motivate and create a stimulating learning and productive environment in a challenging but rewarding career that offers the chance to further develop myself and beyond.
DUN AND BRADSTREET SOUTH ASIA MIDDLE EAST / CREDIT BUREAU LTD. (DIFC, Dubai, UAE)
Receptionist / Admin Executive
March 2012 – Present
· Answering busy switchboard.
· Greeting visitors in a friendly professional manner.
· Communicating with the customer through telephone, by email, fax or regular mail correspondence or in person
· Booking internal and external meetings and conference calls.
· Giving clerical and administrative support to the management.
· Managing courier relationship & post distribution check & sign for deliveries which include valuable items (cash, passports). Keeping a record of all outgoing courier, invoices and ensuring security of valuables.
Maintaining an appointment diary and scheduling the appointments.
Organizing travel arrangements. (flights, hotels, meet& greet services )
· Coordinating with travel agencies for the ticket flight booking and visa.
· Processing, reconciliation of corporate expenses and expense claims of the CEO.
Handling petty cash expense.
· Upgrading all office filing system, controlling office documents with follow up.
· Assisting HR with scheduling interviews and other administrative work.
· Assisting PRO with visa application, cancellations etc.
· Organizing events conference for the company organization.
· Printing, maintenance and other services
· Maintaining office & pantry supplies.
PEACE WORLD GENERAL TRADING LLC (Pharmaceutical Company)
November 2010 – March 2012
· Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages
· Provide office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the office.
· Assist in the preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls.
· Direct s customer or the general public to the appropriate staff member.
· Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence.
· Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies.
· Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment.
De La Salle University Dasmarinas Cavite, (2001– 2004)
College of Business Administration Management
Bachelor of Science in Office Administration
· Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office
· Excellent communication skills in both English and Filipino Language
· Acquired leadership and team player skills
· Flexible and able to grasp diversity of jobs, well through-out, reliable and trustworthy person.
· Open and positive attitude
Employment visa (Freezone)
Date of Birth
07 April 1985