Technology Professional with experience in infrastructure design and implementation, IT Consulting, Channel Development and Sales Support. Experience includes enterprise applications, network design, caching, reporting, global deployments and partner sales. I am seeking a sales channel role where I can assist a company in achieving its goals while learning and developing new skills.
Technical Skills include:
Microsoft Systems Center
SQL Server Management Studio
JIRA and Confluence
Balsamiq and Axure
Team Foundation Server
Mobile Application Dev
Various MDM/EMM providers
VMware vSphere, Fusion
LDAP, AD and SAML
Amazon Web Services
Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
Adobe Creative Cloud
SolarWinds and Neotys
Qumu Minneapolis, MN
Channel Solutions Manager Jun 2014 to Nov 2017
• Identified and established partnerships with integrators, development, reseller, distribution and technology partners based on leadership objectives and market trends.
• Developed Curriculum in partnership with Customer Success and Coordinated Training for Channel Partners
• Qualified and Distributed leads to both internal and external sales personnel between different geographies and trade partners.
• Ensured compliance with customer quality, configuration management reporting, and commercial terms. Provided monthly forecasting to Business Units and Operations.
• Add new functionality to applications in support of agreements with various end user communities. This could be development of new web pages or modifications of web pages, new SQL stored procedures, new reports, new batch or administration applications.
VideoCubed Bloomington, MN
CTO July 2004 to May 2014
• Augmented development teams on product customization projects for various corporate and educational clients.
• Designed and oversaw implementation of highly available and cost-effective IaaS/PaaS hosting for enterprise wide mission critical applications.
• Developed system strategy and multi-generational project plans for warehouse inventory management, optimization, and globalization.
• Defined requirements for new white label and OEM partners.
• Established and led team to implement data and infrastructure governance including HIPAA and HITECH regulations compliance
Children’s Broadcasting – Intelefilm New York, NY
CTO Jan 2001 to June 2004
• Oversaw the design and development of a production management tool for Advertising and Marketing Agencies.
• Identified and assigned key OEM, White label and Reseller targets to US sales team
• Engaged with marketing and legal for development of program for a successful product launch
Colle + McVoy Advertising Minnetonka, MN
VP of New Media Technologies Nov 1999 to Dec 2001
• New accounts pitch team member
• Identified practice area and technology gaps and established plans with key stakeholders to enhance our offering capability both internally and through key partnerships
• Created service offerings for multiple products throughout tenure, establishing profitability metrics and pricing
• Directed, wrote and reviewed business requirements provided to the account team for functional and design enhancements to core services used by key customers
• Led a very high profile project to select, implement and launch a new commercial online e-commerce and order management system that provided information reporting, payment and online fulfillment services
• Developed a new recurring revenue stream: Increase revenue by adding new service
models and additional products to portfolio. (Perpetual, Term, Subscription, and Professional Services)
University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
Computer Science Major
Software Engineering: Structured Analysis
Database in a Distributive Processing Environment
Xerox Advanced Selling Skills
Networks and Distributive Processing Object Oriented Design