John Renzo J. Gestiada
Blk.31 Lt. 26 Ph6 Mabuhay City, Mamatid, Cabuyao City Laguna
Seeking a hospitality driven position where I can showcase my knowledge, skills and competencies in cooking, baking and housekeeping.
• A TESDA National Certificate holder in Cookery and Bartending (NCII)
• Skilled in food preparation, cooking, sanitation, housekeeping and baking.
• An efficient multi-tasker in a fast-paced environment such as QSR.
• Dedicated and willing to learn.
• Worked effectively in an interdisciplinary team.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and other primary office functions such as emailing, faxing, answering phone calls, filing and basic inventory.
• Proficient in Adobe and AutoCAD
On The Job Training in Commercial Cooking (March 2015)
Third Floor, Festival Mall, Filinvest City, Muntinlupa City
On The Job Training in Housekeeping (April 2015)
Estancia Resort & Hotel
Zone 2 Bgy San Jose, Tagaytay, CITY, Philippines
On The Job Training in Bartending (May 2016)
Padis Point Bar & Resto
Brgy. Real, Calamba City, Laguna
On The Job Training in Commercial Cooking (Dec 2017)
Los Baños Highway, 4030 Laguna
Housekeeping Seminar (October 2012)
Gen. Trias, Cavite
Leadership Seminar (January 2016)
Philippine Women’s University Calamba
Philippine Women’s University CDCEC Calamba (2012(Oct)-2017(April)
Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Services
Best Research Paper in Hotel and Restaurant Management
Best in Culinary arts
Benidict Ramos (09954750103)
PSG Manny Villar