To seek a position in Accounting, Finance, or Taxation which will utilize all acquired skills and abilities as a professional in order toprovide valuable contributions.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
2016 Board examination passer: Licensed Certified Public Accountant
Experienced in handling analysis of management contract and financial reports.
Experienced in preparation and filing of Income Tax Returns and Withholding Taxes.
Experienced in vouching, inventory counting, reconciliation, and recording of cash receipts and disbursements.
Knowledge in preparation of business plans, budgeting, and financial policies.
Has a strong foundation in the classification, calculation, and implications of individual Taxation.
With good background in data gathering and researchdevelopment.
Versatile office management skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
Meets challenges head-on and always finds a way to effectively complete multiple assignments.
Maintains focus in demanding work environments, under deadline and pressure conditions.
Strong planner and problem solver who readily adapts to change.
Works independently but can also be a team player and exceedexpectations.
Able to juggle various priorities and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality.
Fluent in English and Filipino
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
Supervisor – Global Mobility Services | August 2018 – Present
• Supervision and review on key GMS accounts
• Building continuing relationships with the clients
• Hands-on at immigration compliance services
Tax Associate – Global Mobility Services | June 2016 – July 2018
R.G. Manabat & Co.
6787, KPMG Center, Ayala Ave., Makati City
• Performed tax advisory/tax briefing meetings to key accounts of the firm
• Tax reconciliation and compliance reviews
• Expatriate taxation
• Calculation of hypothetical taxes
• Secured business and individual certificates to numerous government agencies
• Assistance in the processing of work permits to the immigration authorities
• Oversaw client’s financial statements
• Global Mobility Services ASPAC Training in Vietnam – November 21-23, 2018
• Global Mobility Services ASPAC Training in Hong Kong – November 20-22, 2017
• International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) Training – August 17, 2016
• Practical Tax Reporting – September 29, 2016
• Top of the Mind with Kim Henares – January 26, 2017
• Information Protection Fundamentals & Data Privacy Training – March 15, 2017
Bachelor of Science, Major in Accountancy | 2010 – 2015
Miriam College, Katipunan
• Member of Junior Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• 2nd place – departmental final examination in Advanced Accounting & Reporting I
• 3rd place – departmental final examination in Law on Sales &Agency
• 3rd place – departmental final examination in Auditing & Assurance Principles
• 5th place – departmental final examination in Cost Accounting & Cost Management I
• Best in Project Feasibility Study
Secondary Education | 2006 – 2010
St. Joseph’s College, Quezon City
• Consistent pilot section class
• Consistent class Top 10