To become a member of an organization/company where I can maximize and improve my skills and practices in my chosen field of Industrial Instrumentation and Process Control Technology and continue my professional development and advancement.
Nickname : Jonas
Civil Status : Married
Date of Birth : October 12, 1986
Age : 28
Height : 5’7
Citizenship : Filipino
Religion : Roman Catholic
Language Spoken : English/Tagalog
Mother’s Name : Marissa P. Banaag
Father’s Name : Leandro P. Banaag
Passport No. : EB6943573
Date Issue : December 12, 2012
Valid Until : December 11, 2017
• Fabrication of Support for 900mm, 600mm, 300mm cable ladder to be installed as per drawing.
• Installation of 150mm, 100mm, 50mm cable tray as per drawing.
• Installation of unistrut as a support for lighting fixture.
• Installation, cable pulling, cable glanding and termination of lighting fixture, fog light and exit light also cable tag and core tag and put cable lugs as per standard.
• Cable glanding of Smoke detectors, junction box and lighting fixture.
• Cable pulling, cable dressing of all cables in system, control, lighting panel.
• Installation of MCT for cable entry of all cables in system, control, lighting panel.
• Termination of all cables in system, control, lighting panel and put cable lugs as per standard.
• Fabrication of support and instrument stand for transmitter.
• Installation of Transmitter as per drawing.
• Tube bending of ½ OD, ¼ OD using RIDGID tube bender and using all types of fittings as per drawing.
• Installation of OPGD Gas Detector as per drawing.
• Loop checking Instrument to junction box and junction box to E-house.
• Cable pulling of Instrument cables and Electrical cable as per drawing.
• Calibration of Transmitter using Hart 475.
• Checking the continuity of Vibration probes and RTD Temperature Sensor
• Cable glanding for all motors and instrument at the Engine room
• Installation of Heat Tracing Cable and Junction Box
• Fabricating and installation of Cable tray for Secondary cables of
• Cable pulling and dressing of IS and Non IS cable.
• Installation and bending using tube bender for the pneumatic supply of a D/P transmitter.
• Termination and line checking of Primary and Secondary cables.
• Assisting the vendor for a commissioning of the dust analyzer.
• Cable Glanding of all the cables supply in boiler area.
• Installation of all the instruments like pressure transmitter , flow transmitter, level transmitter, temperature transmitter, and all the level gauge, temperature gauge and pressure gauge on its standard position.
• Fabricate, install extension support and alignment of transmitter
• Installation conduit pipe grounding cable bass bar and grounding rod
• Check/ repair the leak airline support and process
• Pulling out of transmitter and controlling for calibration
• Assemble of Regulator.
• Calibration of Converter I/P for the louver control for Heat Exchanger.
• Assemble of Electro pneumatics Control Valves.
• Calibration of Electro pneumatics Control Valves.
• Checking the Passing Leak of Electro pneumatics Control Valves.
• Removing the PSV Pressure Shutdown Valve in Wellheads.
• Removing the Flame Scanner, Ignitor, and Temperature transmitter in MEG Mono Ethalyn Glycol area for Reboiler in Propane Compressor.
• Installation of the Flame Scanner, Ignitor, Temperature transmitter in MEG Mono Ethalyn Glycol area for Reboiler in Propane Compressor.
• Removing the Vibration Probes and RTD Temperature Sensor for the Motor Charge Pump for Amine Absorber.
• Installation of the Vibration Probes and RTD Temperature Sensor for the Motor Charge Pump for Amine Absorber.
• Overhauled of Flow Control Valves Piston Type for the flow of TEG Tri Ethalyn Glycol for the Heater.
• Removing the TI Temperature Sensor Type K Thermocouples in FLARE 89 ft. high.
• Installation of the TI Temperature Sensor Type K Thermocouples in FLARE 89 ft. high.
• Removing of a 1/4 OD tube for Air Supply in FCV Butterfly Control Valves.
• Installation of a ¼ OD tube for Air Supply in FCV Butterfly Control Valves.
• Function Testing of LS Level Switch for Feedback Signal also flashing its Stand Pipe.
• Removing the PG Pressure Gauge for the Separator Filter.
• Installation of the PG Pressure Gauge for the Separator Filter.
• Removing the TCV Temperature Control Valve/Thermostat for the Air Compressor Area.
• Installation of the TCV Temperature Control Valve/Thermostat for the Air Compressor Area.
• Changing Batteries, Fixed and Troubleshooting of a Rotork MOV Motor Operated Valves.
• Calibration of FCV Butterfly Control Valves.
• Refill of Nitrogen for Hydraulic Pump for the SDVP Shutdown Valve Panel in wellheads.
• Testing and Checking the Feedback signal of a Motor Control Valve for Precoat Filter for Amine Absorber.
• Stroke Test and checking the feedback signal of the PS Pressure Switch in MEG Mono Ethalyn Glycol area for Reboiler in Propane Compressor.
• Stroke Test and checking the feedback control of FCV Butterfly Control Valves in Regenerator.
• Removing the Regulator and SDV Shutdown Valve for the Corrosion Package in wellheads.
• Installation of Regulator and SDV Shutdown Valve for the Corrosion Package in wellheads.
• Writing the Jobs Daily Report every day.
• Validation of Temperature transmitter and Pressure transmitter on Gas Reducing System.
• Changing the Fan and the Symadin Power Supply of the auxiliary panel.
• Replacing one of the Temperature Transmitter in Steam Turbine
• Calibration of Pressure gauge.
• Calibration of Gas Detectors.
• Calibration of Pressure Switch.
• Calibration of Temperature Indicating Switch.
• Calibration of D/P transmitters.
• Calibration of Level transmitters.
• Calibration of Pressure transmitters.
• Installation of the Vibrometer.
• Visual Inspection of cable wires of instruments.
• Disconnection of Gas Detectors at the Gas turbine.
• Disconnection of Speed sensors at the Gas turbine.
• Function Testing of Gas turbine and Steam Turbine Fire Protection Trip.
• Function Testing of the Thermocouples for the Flame burners.
• Commissioning of SIPOS actuator and AUMA motor operated valve.
• Installation transmitter
• Calibration of pressure gauge
• Installation of breaker for the exhaust fan of the marshalling cabinets
• Installation of junction box for the breaker of the exhaust fan of the marshalling cabinets
• Visual inspection of cable wires of instruments
• Installation of instrument such as transmitter, controller indicator, recorder.
• Installation of impulse line 3/8 or ½ OD stainless tubing 316.
• Fabrication and installation of spool based on general plan drawing.
• Installation of different kinds of instrument such as transmitter, level, controller, level gauge and others.
• Carry out fabrication, installation, calibration, and commissioning of instrument packages for electrical and instrumentation work.
• Sets up standard and special purpose laboratory equipment to test evaluate and calibrate other instrument and test equipment.
• Installation of control panel, calibration of instrument assisting to technical for loop checking.
• Glanding and termination of instrument signal cable and primary cable.