JONATHAN Y. HURTADO
Blk 5 Lot 4 Palmera Tierra Monte Silangan
San Mateo, Rizal Philippines 1850
Contact number +639395562954/ (02) 2121482
The Registered Nurses assess, plan, implement, co-ordinate and evaluate patient’s condition and relays the collated data to the physician. Apart from this, he/she provides health education, nursing intervention, carries out prescribed medicines and demonstrate effective nursing care to sick and well patient. He/she is also responsible in documentation of all necessary interventions and conditions of the patients in accordance to the established policies and protocols.
P. GONZALES MEMORIAL HOSPITAL INCORPORATED Marikina City, Philippines
Registered Nurse November 2013- Present
· Assess the patients to formulate an appropriate nursing interventions
· Provide direct quality care to patients such as daily monitoring, recording, evaluation of medical condition of the patients.
· Collaborate with other health care members of an interdisciplinary health team to plan, implement, co-ordinate and evaluate patient care in consultation with patients and their loved ones.
· Interact and communicate with patients of all ages and ethnic backgrounds, giving quality medical care and treatment.
· Administer medications and treatments as prescribed by a physician or according to established hospital policies and procedures.
· Develop and implement discharge planning process on admission of patients.
· Provide health teachings and advise patients and their relatives on health-related concerns in collaboration with other health care practitioners.
RIZAL PROVINCIAL HOSPITAL SYSTEM Antipolo City, Philippines
Registered Nurse July 1, 2013 – September 30, 2013
· Prepare all the necessary materials before the surgery or procedure.
· Assist the Midwife or the OB-GYNE in the actual procedure
· Monitor the vital signs of the mother and the newborn baby
· Assess the condition of the post-partum mother after the delivery.
· Carry out prescribed medicines and relay any changes in patient’s condition to the attending physician.
ARELLANO UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF NURSING Manila, Philippines
Bachelor of Science in Nursing March 2010
ST. JOSEPH MONTESORRI INTEGRATED San Mateo, Rizal, Philippines
Secondary level March 2005
· Active Member of Philippine Nurses Association
· Active Member of Philippine Society of Emergency Care Nurses
· Post Graduate Skills Training on Intravenous Therapy for Nurses
(Certified Intravenous Therapist)
· Phlebotomy Training
(Certified Nurse Phlebotomist)
· Private Hospitals (Strengthening Hospital Services through Standardized TB Care)
· Excellence Awardee of P. Gonzales Hospital for Exemplary Care to the patient
· Bizarre Dimension: The World of Psychiatric Care Nursing
· Transfusion Therapy: Trends and Updates in Blood Transfusion
· The Core of Impulses: Updates Neuro-Critical Care Nursing
· Solution in Evolution: The Fluids and Electrolytes Concepts
· Neurological Advances and Emergencies for the Nurses
· Basic Life Support training and Advanced Cardiac Life Support training
· Phlebotomy and Advanced Intravenous Therapy
Mae Tocol Admin Staff Contact Number
Calumpang Marikina City 09192585685
Sir Jordan Calpo Registered Nurse Contact Number
Fortune Marikina City 09420132268
Ma. Victoria G. Zamora Chief Nurse Contact Number
La consolacion Village Marikina City 09985689315