Jose Andres Auais Aguiar
Monterrey, Nuevo León
08. 2017 – CURRENT Bioana
Biomedical Design Intern
♣ Biomedical device design and simulation.
♣ Medical consulting project development.
♣ Research and Development
06. 2017 – 08.2017 GE healthcare
Quality Engineer Intern
♣ Material defect analysis.
♣ Material Review Board (MRB) and Quality Management and Improvement (QMI) Reports.
♣ Inventory reduction of non-conforming material.
♣ Communication with product suppliers for the material disposition.
08. 2016 – 05.2017 Maternal and infant high specialty hospital
Biomedical Engineer Intern
♣ Preventative and corrective maintenance of medical equipment
♣ Training of personnel in the use of medical equipment
♣ Formulating review protocols
08. 2015 – 06. 2016 linköping university
♣ Technology in Intensive Care and Surgery Course
• Analysis and demonstration of engineering skills regarding monitoring systems and their clinical applications in intensive care and surgery.
♣ Cardiovascular Engineer Research Laboratory.
• Research and Analysis of the physiological pressure and flows of the cardiac/pulmonary system.
06. 2012 – 08. 2013 Autoprogreso
Part time Employee
♣ Tour Guide in local archeology sites of the Yucatan Peninsula
♣ Part time Accountant’s Assistant in Autoprogreso.
01.2013 – 06.2015 teaching experience
♣ English Teacher for kids and teenagers ages 9 through 13. Levels: Basic and Intermediate.
♣ Science Teacher for teenagers ages 13-15.
Courses: Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
♣ Personal Tutor for teenagers ages 12-16.
Courses: Mathematics, Calculus, English, Physics, and Spanish
01.2010 – 07.2015 VOLUNTARY AND CHARITABLE WORK
♣ Teleton Fundraising for children with disabilities and cancer
♣ “Soñar Despierto” event organized to create consciousness of the integration of children with disabilities in society.
♣ Leadership and entrepreneurship program: Summer abroad in Italy as a volunteer in diverse charities.
01.2015 – 05.2015 saimd – tECNOLÓGICO DE MONTERREY
Engineering/Medical School Student Affairs Coordinator
♣ Engineering/Medical School Student Affairs Coordinator at SAIMD (Biomedical Engineering Student Committee)
2013 – 2018 Instituto tecnológico y de estudios superiores de monterrey
BS in Biomedical Engineering
♣ International Honors Student Program
♣ 3,4 Current GPA (88 in 100 scale)
♣ Excellence Merit Scholarship
2015-2016 linköping university
BS in Biomedical Engineering
♣ International exchange student during full academic year
August 2015 – June 2016
– Biodegradable Stent Analysis: Design with CAD system and functionality analysis with COMSOL of a biodegradable stent made up of magnesium.
– Engineering of Anesthesia Machine: Engineering and functionalities of the anesthesia machine and the future of it.
– Wireless Deep Brain Stimulation (WDBS) Biosensor: Proposed new technology for WBDS with iron oxide nanoparticles and wireless monitoring.
– Hand Movement Simulation: Design with CAD system and comparative analysis of the hand force movements of FDS and FDP tendons.
– Electrooculography (EOG) and Electrocardiography (ECG): Development of affordable medical technology to acquire basic vital signs.
– Microsoft Office
– Matlab, Scilab, LabVIEW and C++ language (Breakthrough or beginner)
Spanish/English: Native/bilingual proficiency
– 102 TOEFL IBT score (January 2017)
– 1890 SAT (Scholastic Assessment Test) score (December 2012)
French: A2 Level (Wastage or elementary)
Swedish: A1 Level (Breakthrough or beginner)
German: A2 Level (Breakthrough or beginner)
Excellence Merit Scholarship (08/2013 – 05/2018)
International Honors Student (08/2013 – 05/2018)
Biomedical device design and simulation.
Medical consulting project development.
Research and Development