Has willingness to learn and capable to adapt and to explore new things and other line of work. Meticulous and attentive in analyzing financial transactions and information from its start-up until finalization with logical and systematic approach. Flexible with well-developed sense of responsibility. Maintaining a good outcome results of work. Proven responsible team player with the ability to work effectively with people from different backgrounds and skills.
– Prepares Invoice/Proforma Invoice to customers – considering adjustments like discounts and freight charges.
– Receives bills from the suppliers and input it in the quickbooks.
– Prepares and receives payments by check, TT, and cash to/from suppliers and customers.
– Prepares bank movements and bank reconciliation and cash flow.
– Prepares and distributes monthly salary
– Responsible for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
– Responsible for handling Petty Cash Fund and liquidates every week.
– Responsible for sending customers SOA upon request
– Responsible for Monthly adjustments of prepaid expense/income and accrued income/expense
– Prepares and distributes monthly salary of employees
– Weekly sending of Customers Statement Report.
– Manage and account credit note from the customers and to suppliers.
– Facilitate/assist in monthly inventory of goods.
– Summarizes current financial status by collection information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports.
– Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
– Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
– Responsible for the Site Audit/Inspection.
– Checks and compares the system reports to manual reports.
– Checks if the daily cash sales is tally with the cash collection based on the system record in all site.
– Checks on quality of equipment on all sites
– Identifying if process are not working as they should be and advising on changes to be made.
– Coordinates with the managerial staff and presents findings and recommendation.
– Ensuring that the procedures are correctly followed and complied with by the operating staff.
– Responsible for reviewing and replying to the AOM(Audit Observation Memorandum) from external auditors.
– Takes over the duties and responsibilities of the Accountant when on leave that includes: preparation of invoices, purchase orders and delivery notes; prepares statements of accounts, age wise analysis and follow-up payments; monitoring and reconciliation of cash and bank accounts; reconciliation of accounts receivables and accounts payables ledger.
– Perform other duties required by the top management.
– Assists clients in application/postponement/termination of season pass.
– Prepare memos for blocking of transponder.
– Prepare season, monthly casual and other billing.
– Reconciles refund of security deposit of closed/hold/active accounts.
– Updates and prints detailed aging reports.
– Prepares monthly revenue report, receipt analysis and pre-billed reports.
– Prepares monthly report for casual and seasons monitoring sheet.
– Prepares monthly report of seasons revenue attachment and deposit slip.
– Attend meetings with clients.
– Keep all documents/records in proper filing.
– Receives and deposits parking collection.
– Issues prepaid coupons, records control number per booklet and signs coupons for authentication.
– Responsible for timely collection of receivables.
– Handles preparation of daily collection itinerary.
– Monitors and schedules deliveries and countering of invoices.
– Monitors and tracks invoices on a per invoice level.
– Responsible for the following-up of outstanding accounts.
– Coordinates with sales and warehouse personnel and customer to resolve issues and concerns regarding collection