Experienced Brand Ambassador, Content Manager, and Strategic Planner with a background in employee and customer engagement as well as education. Over 10 years of success in multi-disciplined project management both in content marketing and employee engagement has led to multi-million dollar gains due to the effective execution of “Customer First” Training program that is delivered to thousands of employees annually and structuring of tone and voice for external publications.
Client Relationship Building
Research and Development
Brand Journalist/Freelance Copywriter – 2010/Current
Food & Drink Magazine
Liquor Control Board of Ontario-Writer/Researcher
Toronto, Ontario May 2014 – Current
• Developed and delivered training program for use by over 6000 LCBO employees resulting in improved customer engagement shifting satisfaction to 92% from 83% the previous year.
• Strategegic planning for employee engagement initiatives including content calendar development.
• Writing for both web and traditional streams within a team of writers – constantly collaborating to gain insight into best practices and trends.
• Project lead on updating tone and style of writing used throughout the company. Redevelopment of note led to increase in conversion online by 37%.
• Main contact for all supplier partners – key in developing trade relationships and bringing educational opportunities to employess. Reducing costs of monthly educational days by 50% and ensuring all related materials match both the company’s brand and our in house style.
• Expert relied upon for product information, copy, and food matches for Food & Drink Magazine.
• Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and prioritize projects
• Exceptional presentation skills – engaging and energetic
• Demonstrated a high level of computer efficiency and knowledge, and excellent communication skills and an ability to work unsupervised and efficiently