To succeed in an environment of growth and excellence and earn a job which provides me job Satisfaction and self-development and help me achieve personal as well as organization goals.
PREMIER GROUP OF COMPANIES
Accounts officer/Assistant to GM Admin & security Islamabad, Pakistan September 2015 – Current
• Meeting and greeting clients and visitors to the office.
• Typing documents and distributing memos.
• Maintain filing of documents.
• Handling incoming / outgoing calls, correspondence and filing.
• Faxing, printing, photocopying, filing and scanning.
• Raising of purchase orders and invoice tracking.
• Creating and modifying documents using Microsoft Office.
• Setting up and coordinating meetings and conferences.
• Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence.
• Perform data entry.
• Assist in resolving any administrative problems.
• Answer calls from customers regarding their inquiries.
• Prepare reports on account payable.
• Preparation of monthly Bank reconciliation statements.
• Coordinate with Finance department for debit/credit advices.
• Review the details provided by the managers, distribute the payments and edit the billings.
• Process the payable invoices weekly.
• Analyze and update the subcontractor files with agreements, and necessary state sales tax requirements.
• Deduction of different taxes under various heads.
• Enter posting of purchase, sales, payment, receipt collection & journal voucher.
• Verification of bills & reconciliation.
SERENA BUSINESS COMPLEX (SERENA HOTEL)
Security officer Islamabad, Pakistan November 2014 – September 2015
• Pro-actively ensuring the protection of merchandise, property and assets.
• Monitoring and operating CCTV cameras and other recording systems.
• Responding to emergency situations as they arise.
• Accurately reporting all incidents to senior managers.
• Preventing and detecting offences on site.
• Conducting searches of personnel, vehicles and bags etc.
• Using the correct radio voice procedure.
• Escorting individuals off the premises.
• Monitoring and operating RFID systems.
• Controlling the entry and exit of vehicles.
Punjab College of commerce
Jinnah College of commerce
Federal board of intermediate and secondary education
KEY SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• Excellent spelling, proofreading and computer skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to produce consistently accurate work even whilst under pressure.
• Ability to multi task and manage conflicting demands.
• Ability to type at least 50+ wpm.
Father’s Name : Nazir Hussain Shaheed
D.O.B : 16-Feb-1993
Domicile : Islamabad
Marital status : Single
Address : District Islamabad, P.o Bhara kahu, Village New Abadi,
C/o Naqash Bakery.
Contact : +923009193532