¿ Mob: (+971) 0562077926 ¿E-mail [email protected] ¿ United Arab Emirates
Ambitious and goal driven Administrative professional offering 4+ years of experience in a dynamic administrative capacity, management, budgeting and customer service for various companies in UAE.
· Equipped with 4+ years’ Experience in the field of Administration in different organization.
· Holding Master’s degree from (University of Warsaw Poland as an Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Student)
· Looking for a suitable position in administration with a reputable and ambitious company.
· Administrative & Clerical Services
· Reports generation and information analysis
· Customer service-oriented
· Problem resolution
· Research and development
· Computer proficient
· File/records maintenance Negotiation/review/drafting
The Thought Factory ( August, 2015 – Present)
· Responsible for providing administrative service to colleagues and managers to facilitate the efficient operation of the office.
· Responsible for the day-to-day tasks and administrative duties of the office.
· Managing administration tasks, compiling agendas, drafting correspondence, Monitoring Reports and Data processing.
· Providing administrative and clerical support to office staffs. (mailing, scanning, record keeping and filing).
· Providing daily support to Marketing Supervisor and Marketing Manager and executed other duties as assigned by them.
· Plan meetings and ensured that sales representatives in the field were in contact with office staff.
· Serving average of 30 incoming – outgoing phone calls per day addressing inquiries and resolving concerns.
· Compiling and sorting documents for data entry, updates and maintains project data, information.
· Maintaining a tracking log facility for various aspects of the project to enable documents to be updated easily.
· Dealing with customers queries both internally and externally.
· Collaborating with sales and marketing departments and other business units to address indications of improper sales practices and market conduct violations.
· Maintaining accurate and clear documentation for operational procedures and activities.
· Accurately verified and processed 50+ new client applications weekly
The Marketing Quotient LLC ( September 2014 – May 2015)
· Performed general office duties such as distributing incoming correspondence, word processing, operating telephones call and switchboards, draft memos and emails, weekly reports, data entry, and maintaining office procedures and filing and recordkeeping systems.
· Verified data accuracy and sends report to management for review.
· Entered data into databases and composes relatively reports, presentations and correspondence.
· Greeted and proactively assisted visitors in a timely manner.
· Dealing with queries on the phone, by email and social media.
· Streamlined processes to effectively track, order, and maintain inventory.
· Investigated and responding to customer complaints and took corrective actions to reduce future complains from TRA (Telecommunication Regulatory Authority).
· Listened calmly to complaints and resolved issues in a professional and accommodating manner.
· Collected and compiled statistics and information from identified sources and Verifying accuracy of data before and after entry into system.
· Scheduled meetings, prepared agendas, meeting notes and correspondences.
· Scheduled and coordinated meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements for managers.
· Trained administrative staff in company and Monitored and controlled all department activities.
VOLUNTEER ADMINSITRATIVE WORK
AZRA YOUSAF TECHNICAL SERVICES LLC 2018-Continued
· Performing general office duties, Co-ordinating and plan for office services, such as accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services. Answering incoming calls from customers, resolve issues, initiate refunds, and modify account information, maintaining department records, greeting and directing visitors, reports, correspondence email inquiries, administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes.
· Organized and led donation drive for Education, clothing, and food for victims of Earthquake in 2008 in PK
May 2012 – Jun 2014 Master’s in journalism & International Relations, University of Warsaw Poland
May 2009 – Jun 2012 Master’s in politics & International Relations, International Islamic University Pakistan
· Strong Command on Microsoft Office, (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook)
· Different Microsoft Operating systems CRM, CBCM & Basic Knowledge of Photoshop
· Computer Certificate from Pakistan Development Foundation, Pakistan
· English Language Certificate from NUML, Pakistan
REFRENCE: will be provided on demand