Kartar SIngh Samra
51 Fresh Spring Drive
Email: [email protected]
To maintain an entry-level position where I can utilize my strong customer service skills to learn, contribute to the organization’s growth, and provide added value in long term asset to the organization.
Skills and Qualifications
* Efficient and organized
* Responsible and honest
* Detail oriented
* Very Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Quick learner
* Able to work at fast-paced environments
* Hard working
* Strong problem solving skills
* Focused work ethics
* Team Oriented
* Strives for customer satisfaction
* Able to solve problems efficiently for customer satisfaction
* Able to multi task
* Friendly and outgoing, able to get along with different types of people and personalities.
* Able to make great customer relationships that ensures that the customer will come again.
* Able to work flexible hours, whenever my employer needs me to.
* Love working in a diverse community
Sandalwood Heights Secondary School September 2014- Present
In the process of completing the Ontario Secondary School Diploma
Can speak fluent English, and Punjabi
Nanak Car Wash June 2016- September 2017
Operated cash register and Interac/Credit card machine, handled cash money and cheques, organized files and statements
Skills acquired: responsibility, effective communication, strong customer service skills, created invoices and billing.
Peel Sports and Cultural Academy
Coach soccer for kids ages 10 and older May 2017 – September 2017
R. Samra Transport LTD January 2013- Present
Operated in the Front End as a buggy boy
Skills acquired: responsibility and effective communication with customers and co-workers
Gore Rd. Nanaksar Sikh Spiritual Centre June 2014- 2016
Assisted with religious events with a variety of different people and personalities.
Seva Food Bank June 2014- Present
Collected and organized food donations and helped deliver them to soup kitchens across GTA.
Gurpreet Singh Dhillon September 2014- November 2014
Volunteer for his political campaign when he ran for office
Door to Door canvassing
Brampton Civic Hospital March 2017 – Present
Run the gift shop: attending to customer’s needs, cash register, cleaning items in the gift shop
Sahara Senior Services April 2017 – September 2017
Seniors Program for Seniors and Youth Teaching Computer skills to Seniors
* Interest in latest trends in electronics
* Enjoys coaching and playing Soccer
* Passionate towards everything I do.
* Easy-going and hard working.
* Friendly and loves talking to new people.
References Available upon request