Keane Aldrich M. Peji
Home address: Block 3 Lot 9 Phase 5, Araceli St., Villa de Primarosa,
Buhayna Tubig, Imus, Cavite 4103, Philippines
Mobile number: 0915-841-1885
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective:To obtain a position in a reputable airline company that continuously promotes professional growth, and to apply and share my knowledge and experience from school and on-the-job-training.
· General knowledge of flight operations procedures
· General knowledge of airport operations and airline maintenance
· Basic knowledge of fixed-wing aircraft
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Intern, Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (CAAP)
· October 2014 to December 2014
Department: Flight Standards Inspectorate Service
Work Assigned: Encoding of pilot and aircraft mechanic license information from application forms.
· April 2015
Department: Flight Operations
· Checking of the list of pilots for recurrent training and license/proficiency check rides in different airline and airbus rating, including check dates and proposed designated check pilots (DCP).
· Checking of the list of Aircrafts to be inspected by the CAAP Flight Operations Department
· Checking of the list of inspectors including the assigned date, place and Aircraft operator.
· Collecting of Travel order/ Flight schedule.
· Reporting of flight schedule/travel order made by the flight scheduler in the Flight Operations Department for use by CAAP pilot inspectors.
· Issuance of Job Aid for use by CAAP pilot inspectors.
· Asst. CAAP Technical Assistant for EU audit.
· Prepared necessary supporting document for compliance on European Union audit.
June 2011 to March 2015
Course: Bachelor of Science in Air Transportation, PATTS College of Aeronautics, Parañaque City
June 2007 to March 2011
Cavite Schoolof Saint Mark, km. 17 Aguinaldo Highway, Bacoor City
June 2000 to March 2007
Saint Catherine’s School, Bambang, Nueva Vizcaya
PATTS: Guild of Air Transportation Students (GATS) – Member, 2011 – 2015
Attended the following seminars conducted by PATTS on 28 February 2015:
· Aircraft Performance
· Life as an Airline Pilot
· Aircraft General Knowledge
· Computer games
Name: Brian Ben C. Coronel
Company: PATTS College of Aeronautics
Position: Head, English Department
Contact number: 0915-927-0783
Name: Randy D. Lariosa
Company: Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines
Position: Assistant Aviation Safety Inspector
Contact number: 0915-810-3795