KELANI, Wasiu Olatunbosun(Engr tech)
Phone No: +971-(52)4039922 Email: [email protected]
SKYPE ID: olatunbosun28 Watzap: +2348037773687
International Passport No: A50181812_Nigerian DOB_September 03, 1979(37 yrs)
Location: Blg. 128, M-11 Shabiya, M.B.Z City Musaffah, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirate.
Languages: ENGLISH Expert User & Basic ARABIC
UAE Resident Permit card: ID Number 079281274 UAE Diver Licence No: 2259871(10 yrs valid)
POST DESIRED: Electrical (Industrial) Engineer/Aftermarket Technical Sales & Service engineer
To uplift the organization to the greater height due to an ability to work in a challenging environment, developing defined goals and strategies for accomplishing organization objectives with a strong initiatives, convincing communication and technical skills.
* Ability to work with less or without supervision.
* Ability to deduce, analyze and implement useful new ideas.
* Highly creative and dedicated to duty.
* Ability to response to training.
*Ability to relate reasonably with people and environment at work.
*Having technical acumen and analytical problem solving skills.
*Good technical report writing skills
Nigerian of 37- years married vibrant man, with first degree in Computer Science (2.1) and Higher National Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering. Who have worked over ten (10) years as Electrical Engineer in a Manufacturing/Industrial sector and Aftermarket Technical/Engineering Sales & Services an Engineering Servicing Company. Presently living and working in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirate.
DATES INSTITUTIONS ATTENDED QUALIFICATIONS OBTAINED
2005 – 2011 Olabisi Onabanjo University Bachelor of Science (B.Sc 2.1)
Ago – Iwoye, Ogun State , Nigeria (Computer Science/Statistics)
2000 – 2002 Yaba College of Technology Higher National Diploma (HND)
Yaba Lagos, Nigeria (Electrical Engineering)
1997 –1999 Moshood Abiola polytechnic, National Diploma (ND)
Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria (Electrical/Electronics Engineering).
1996 – 1997 Corporate Institute Of Computer Training Diploma in Computer Data Processing.
Sango Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria
May 2016 till date ARABIA HOLDINGS LIMITED
Arabia Taxi Transportation LLC and Auto Services (Meter Dept.)
Maqta Area, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirate.
* Management Trainee on Automobile Repair & Maintenance with Taxi driving job training.
* Providing professional and quality maintenance and services to the fleet and Meter department
* MDT hanging for log in/out, Repair & Replacement of Roof Light and seat sensor, Repair of printer etc
* Ensuring the Technical quality control on automobile and road testing
* Automotive routine preventive maintenance and repair at every 10,000 km, while major preventive maintenance at every 40,000km
July 2010 Till May 2016 UNITED TECHNICAL AND ALLIED SERVICES LTD.
(Authorized Distributor of Atlascopco Industrial Air Compressor Machine)
110/114 Oshodi-Apapa Expressway Aswani Industrial Premises, Isolo, Lagos Nigeria
POSITION HELD: Aftermarket Technical Sales & Field Service Engineer
(Aftermarket Sales/Service, Electrical & Automation)
*Aftermarket Technical Sales and Service of the following Atlascopco Equipments:
(i) All series of Atlascopco Industrial Air Compressor Such as GA (Oil Injected), Variable Speed drive Industrial Air compressor & Z-series (ZT:Oil free Air cooling compressor, ZR: Oil free Water cooling)
(ii) Industrial Air Dryer such as FD series Refrigerant type, CD Desiccant Dryer, MD Dryers etc
(iii) Industrial Air Pipe-line Filters DD, PD, QD and cartridges
(iv)Air Receiver capacity design with moisture Drains such Electronics Water & manual drains.
(v) Preventive Routine maintenance Service Kits, major breakdown parts & Consumable Parts
(vi) Energy Savings (ES controllers) and Energy Recovery (ER controller) mechanism
* Onsite Installation, Validation & Commissioning of all the Atlascopco Equipments
*Performing hands-on onsite after market technical fault troubleshooting, routing service, preventive & corrective maintenance & repair of all the Equipments
*Prepare and administer technical sales contracts and Estimate costs of installing and maintaining equipment or servicing of series all the Atlascopco Equipments
* Design of Industrial Air Compressor capacity usage, Power and control circuits with appropriate current rated Electrical Cubicle/Gear Switch to ensure Equipment is in good operating condition.
* Onsite job training of customer’s technical staffs on the operation and maintenance of the equipment
* Programming, Configuration, modification, upgrading and Installation of the equipment PLC (Electronikon)
* Making Technical presentation on how Electrical Services meet client’s needs.
* Supervise activities of other Technical Sales and Aftermarket Service specialists and review of the Technical work
* Consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support and resolve product and service related problems such as warranty claims on damage equipments
* Promote Technical Sales to existing clients, Identify and solicit potential clients;
*Assess client’s needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods or services;
* Develop reports and proposals to illustrate benefits from use of good or service with Deliver sales presentations
* Advice senior management; Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
January 2007- June 2010 VONO PRODUCTS PLC
326/328 Agege Road, Mushin Lagos, Nigeria.
POSITION HELD: Electrical Engineer (Industrial Maintenance and Repair)
* Reporting to the Maintenance and Production Manager.
* Analysis of Electrical Schematic drawing and blue print with their application.
* Taking care of Industrial Machine breakdown during Production.
* Monitoring Utility Equipments such as Generator, Chillers, Boiler and Compressors etc.
* Maintenance of Lightings fitting and Electrical Equipments such as HT and LT Gear Switches
AC/DC Relays, Contactor, Heaters, Thermocouples etc.
* Dealing with different A/C Electric Motor controls starters such as Direct-On-Line, Star-
Delta, Forward and Reverse etc.
* Knowledge of Electrical Safety and Protection on Machines, Factory Environment and the
Personnel Involved in the Factory Premises.
* Ability to troubleshoot and implement maintenance schedule regularly such as Preventive and
Corrective Maintenance on Production Machines and on Electrical Distribution System.
* Designing, Upgrading and Modification of Power and Control panel.
* In charge of Electrical Supervision during the Shift Production Period.
Jan.2005 – Jan.2007 SHONGAI PACKAGING INDUSTRY NIGERIA LTD.
Km 38, Lagos Abeokuta Express way, Sango Ota Ogun State, Nigeria
POSITION HELD: Plant Maintenance Supervisor (Electrical)
* Reporting to both Production and Maintenance Manager
* As an Electrical Shift Supervisor during Production
* Ability to troubleshoot and implement maintenance schedule regularly: Preventive and Corrective Maintenance on Machines and Electrical Distribution System.
* Handling all Electrical Equipment
* Carried out stock count exercise.
*Dealing with different Electric Motor controls starters such as DOL, star-Delta, forward and reverse
* Troubleshooting faults on Injection Plastic molding Machines and the Mould Heaters with Thermocouple controls.
* Monitoring Utility Equipments such as Generator, Chillers, and Compressors etc.
Sept 2003 – Aug2004 ONE-YEAR NYSC SCHEME (ICI COMPUTER LTD).
57, ONITSHA Road Nnewi Anambra State, Nigeria.
POSITION HELD: System Support Engineer
* In charge of Installation, configuration, maintenance of computer.
*Troubleshooting computer hardware and Software problems.
* Lecturing students on Application packages such as Ms-word, Ms-Excel Ms-Power Point and
Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN)
Cadre: Engineering Technologists
ENGINEERING PROJECT SUPERVISED/SEMINALS ATTENDED
* Design and Construction of Star/Delta 3-Phase Induction Electric Motor Starter.
* Design and Construction of Forward and Reverse 3-Phase Induction Electric Motor Starter.
* Design and Construction of Direct-On-Line 3-Phase Induction Electric Motor Starter.
*Design and Construction of 3-Phase 63A Automatic Change-Over Panel.
* Design and Construction of 1KVA Fuelless Generator
* Design and Construction of 3-Phase 4,6- Ways Feeder Pillar
Available upon request
I do hereby certify that the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.