Seeking an Administrative Position with a company that will allow me to fully utilize my collective experience in different fields and to become a part of one the largest team worldwide.
Chinese General Hospital Colleges
June 2005- March 2011
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Registered Nurse)
Moments Travel & Tourism, Dubai, UAE
November 2015 – Present
· Promoting and marketing the business, sometimes to new or niche markets.
· Dealing with customer enquiries and aiming to meet their expectations.
· Selling travel products and tour packages.
· Processing UAE visa in a smooth and efficient way.
· Typing visas
· Managing budgets and maintaining statistical/financial records.
· Arranging flights, insurance and accommodation.
· Negotiate contracts or rates with suppliers.
· Meeting profit or sales target.
· Overseeing/Supervising Staff.
· Making daily, weekly and monthly report.
· Coordinates with suppliers, drivers, colleagues regarding daily bookings.
· Basic Knowledge on Galileo and Sabre
Emad Tours, Ajman, UAE December 2014 – October 2015
*Reservations Clerk / Travel Consultant
· Keen in Online Booking System (hotels, transfers, car rentals, tickets, excursions).
· Assists individual and groups in planning, organizing and booking travel.
· Get the most affordable deals for the clients.
· Coordinates with Hotels specifically in Western Europe for Travel Bookings.
· Provides a list of suggestions that clients can choose from.
· Coordinates with Tour Operators and Travel Agencies regarding Tour Packages.
· Assisting Managers in preparation of contracts, reservations etc
· Answering telephone inquiries from tourists and travel agents.
· Preparing outgoing and receiving incoming email and send it to different persons concerned.
· Maintaining filing system in the office.
· Handles database of hotels, agencies and all other contacts involved in the business.
· Updates internal database and online booking system.
Fidelity Fitness Club Diamond Edition, Dubai, UAE September 2013- November 2014
*Membership/ Sales Consultant
· Deliver exceptional customer service to members and non-members of the club.
· Develop selling skills needed to maximize personal performance and reach membership targets.
· Generates sales through Company and employee sponsored outreach and promotions.
· Develop product knowledge to drive the value of club membership.
· Answers queries from phone-in and walk-in clients.
· Maintains information on club history, background, philosophy, facilities, staff and policies.
· Establishes and maintains a referral program.
· Has a thorough knowledge of, adheres to, and enforces Company policies and procedures as they pertain to gym operations.
IBM Global Process Services Philippines October 2011- August 2013
*Ticketing / Call Center Agent
· Coordinate and act as ticket agent/call center agent for an individual airline over the phone regarding online inquiries.
· Assisting departing passengers regarding flight confirmation and any itinerary changes to
previously purchased tickets.
· Books and sells tickets as well as upgrades customers to a different class of in-flight service.
· Does exchanges, refunds, issue/re-issue, international itineraries and rate structures.
· Assists passengers who have missed a connection and now require new ticket issuance.
· Assists passengers who are members of airline’s frequent flyer program with future.
· Quotes fares, accepting payment, assigning seats and offering ancillary products like car rentals (Avis and Hertz) and Hotel Accommodations.
· Knowledgeable in using Apollo System.
Skills and Competencies
· Communication Skills (listening, verbal, written)
· Analytical/Research Skills
· Highly productive in the use of Microsoft Windows Professional. (Word, Outlook, Powerpoint,Excel)
· Leadership/Management Skills
· Multicultural Sensitivity/ Awareness
· Travel Plan Management (Planning, Booking, Implementing)
· Administrative Skills (Office-related job)
Apollo System Training (Informal Training)
Certificate in Online Travel Training (Certificates Available Upon Request)