32 Tavern Avenue, Kingston 6, Jamaica, W.I.,
Cell Phone: (876) 357-6817/ Email: [email protected]
Eager to apply my academic and professional background towards launching a successful career with an employer offering opportunities for professional development in exchange for demonstrated drive and commitment to superior job performance.
Education & Qualifications
08/2015- 05/2019- University of Technology, Jamaica- Bachelor’s of Arts in Communication, Arts and Technology- Major in Advertising and minor in Journalism.
2008- 2014- Titchfield High School- 4 CAPE Unit 1 passes and 7 CSEC passes
09/05/17-05/09/17- US Work and Travel Programme- Cashier at Walmart
● Greeted customers in a polite manner
● Assisted customers with queries and issues while completing transactions
06/06/16-05/09/16- US Work and Travel Programme- Cashier at The Golden Rod, The Anchorage Inn and Harry’s Seafood and Grill
● Greeted customers provided excellent customer service
● Assisted customers with queries while completing transactions
01/09/14- 14/08/15 -Portland Cooperative Credit Union- Customer Service Representative &
● Designed posters that guided customers when depositing coins.
● Completed transactions whether withdrawals or deposits.
● Assisted Customers with their queries and concerns.
● Answered the telephone in a professional manner and entered data onto accounts.
● Create accounts for new customers.
● Filed documents and arranged appointments for customers to meet with the Branch Manger.
09/2017-09/2018- Photographer- Utech Students’ Union Editorial Committee & Freelance
● Covers assigned events on campus
● Captures pictures for the Committee’s publications
09/15-05/16- Public Relations Assistant – Faculty of Education and Liberal Studies Students’
● Assisted with organising fundraising: $20 Social event
● Created awareness of each school in the Faculty.
13/09/13-10/05/14- Graphics Designer- THS Weekly- Titchfield High School’s Newspaper
● Designed the cover of each issue
● Compiled all articles and organised the final product
● Worked closely with the editor to select materials for each issue
● Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills.
● Strong Customer Service Skills
● Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills
● Proficient in Adobe PhotoShop, Premiere Pro and Audition
● Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
15/02/19- 30/07/19- Social Media Coordinator for The Jamaica Kennel Club.
Coordinated and successfully executed The “Show Compawsion” Campaign: A Fight against Animal Cruelty in Jamaica. More information upon request.
Available upon request