LAURENCE CATURAY ALFUERTO
1B Issabelle Manor Phase 6, Brgy. Marcelo
Green Village, Parañaque City (2) 832 0481; (0917) 830 1835 [email protected]
To join an organization where I can integrate strategies and expand productivity, effectiveness and efficiency in the workforce.
Bachelor of Science in Financial Management, April 2017 San Beda College – Alabang, Philippines
Dean’s Lister: A.Y 2015-2016; A.Y 2016-2017
Management and Leadership Skills
SAP, Dealer Pro, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
Experienced in funds management as a Finance Auditor in Beda Crew Automotive Organization. Responsible for the collection and distribution of the organizational merchandise
Knowledgeable on Financial Management, Strategic planning
Others Efficient in:
Marketing and advertising events
Knowledgeable in computer software configuration; Computer maintenance
Creative thinking with great diversity to adjust in any type of work environment
Oct 1, 2018 – April 2018 Filinvest Alabang Inc.
• Review and process assigned Purchase Requisitions/Purchase Orders within the time stated in the Service Level Agreement (SLA) to meet target dates of internal customers.
• Reviews PR received and verify that descriptions and specifications of the items being requested are accurate and complete.
• Constant interaction and communication via emails and phone with both end-users and suppliers for efficient and clear transactions
• Assess PRs and provide alternatives to end-users, to provide the company with the best value and quality items.
• Negotiate with vendors/supplier with the price, terms warranties, delivery. With proper technical and commercial evaluation, providing the company cost savings
• Prepares tabulation/canvass sheet/canvass report to easily evaluate proposals and quotations.
• Identify similar items for consolidation and bulk buying from the different projects and create a purchase plan for the items that can be procured in volume leading to faster processing and lower rates
• Research and explore on past trends and/or pricing for the specific item/service being handled.
Jun 2017 – May 2018 Johnson & Johnson
Project Based – Accounts to Report
• Operated SAP and extracted data to be inputted on the journal entries that will be submitted directly to the general accountant.
• Accurately managed and kept track on the journal entry matrix status which to be reported to the managers.
• Helped in tracking pending journal entries that needs approval by the supervisors.
• Assisted in preparing and arranging BRAVO reports to be able to submit it before
the given deadline.
Johnson & Johnson
Procurement – Requisition to Pay Associate
• Using eMP or Electronic Market Place as a platform in validating, approving and confirming purchase requisition to be purchase order.
• Accurately verifying the purchase requisition and making sure the contract and the quote is tallied.
• Using ARIBA as a reference if the Purchase requisition has been made a purchase order.
• Ensures requester that their purchase requisition will be processed immediately.
• Establish quality validation to avoid escalations and errors in processing purchase requisition to purchase order.
Nov – Feb 2017 Volvo Alabang – Westgate/Lica Insurance Practicum Trainee
• Operated Dealer Pro which tracks the status of corporate and special remittances.
• Published digital advertisements for the company’s social media page.
• Implemented an external software which assists in sending bulk messages and
emails with ease.
November 2016 Honda Cars Makati Inc.
• Used the Billing System in SAP which tracks the status of corporate
• Organized several databases through MS Excel containing Honda Cars
Makati Inc. monthly disbursements
ORGANIZATIONS AND AFFILIATIONS:
Finance Auditor, BEDA CREW AUTOMOTIVE 2015-
2016 Member, Junior Financial Executives 2015-2017
Finance Congress 2017: Ascendancy through Finance San Beda College – Alabang
Financial Literacy Seminar San Beda College – Alabang
San Beda College – Alabang
Language: English and Tagalog (Excellent) Birthday: July 18, 1995
Interests: Automotive (technical and design), Graphic Design (photo editing), Art (sketching and crafts).
I am willing to supply this upon request.
All information above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and beliefs.