• To obtain a position in an organization that provides opportunities for growth
and career development.
• Can Pack Middle East Corporation LLC
Jebel Ali lahbab rd.E-77, Dubai, UAE
From April 24, 2016 to Present
• Report directly to the Quality Control Department manager.
• Perform the inspection, measurement and test according to the designed sampling plan and procedures.
• Reporting the results of inspection and tests in accordance with the established procedures.
• Coordinating information that affects the quality of the products with the concerned department in timely manner.
• Analyzing the result of the test to achieve the targeted process performance by applying basic statistical technique.
• Controlling the non-conforming products in accordance with the established procedures.
• Practicing all established safety guidelines while performing all assigned duties.
• Giving of opinion / recommendation regarding quality issues encountered.
• Coordination with production department related to the results of quality measurements, test and inspection.
• Cooperation with the warehouse department for the completion of the pre-delivery inspection report.
NANOS Technology Electronics Corporation
Lot C3-8 Carmelray Industrial Park 2
Calamba, Laguna, 4027 Philippines
From October 29, 2014 to April 16,2016
• Support every aspect of internal audit quality system program from audit planning, implementation, feedback and re-audit as required.
• Develop training modules for various data quality process sections.
• Identify areas requiring training and ensure gaps are completely filled within given time frame. Collaborate with supervisors for performance enhancement of least performing personnel.
• Ensure accurate information is presented to audit engineering documents and installation workmanship.
• Prepare list of deviations for correction and verify corrections as per established company standards.
• Enhance quality across organization and provide stable performance to customer.
• Follow –up the corrective and Preventive actions. Lead the team in driving root cause analysis for key investigations. Initiate investigative and corrective actions to deficiencies and non-conformances in quality system resulting from audit findings, regular system reviews, customer requirements or changes to current industry requirement.
• Generates minutes of meeting and keep proper records and documentation of quality reviews, procedure and quality policy improvements.
• Support all improvement of QMS. Acts in assistance of the QMR and lead Auditor in driving and monitoring audits of the company according to the audit program and QMS procedure. Interface between auditors and auditees. Acts as facilitator of the audit and submission of the report s in due time.
• Manage and monitor nonconformities with respect to the QMS procedure. Ensure that nonconformities are correctly documented and concerned and relevant personnel are notified.
• (SMT) Quality Assurance Engineer
EMS Components Assembly, Incorporation
117-ATechnology Avenue, Laguna Techno park, Binan, Laguna
February 27, 2011 to October 15, 2014
• Actively participate in definition of test equipment, justification of acceptance limits and sampling plans to assure compliance with requirements.
• Perform product and process evaluation to identify areas for improvement. Recommend solutions to identified problems. Implement approved changes using quality engineering principles and fully document requirements on a timely basis
• Represent Quality on the Project /Program Core Team
• Monitor and/or perform quality activities for part acceptance including First Article Inspection
• Collaborate with Manufacturing Operation to Identify and resolve production quality deficiencies
• Assist in development, review and approval of process and equipment validation/qualification.
• Conduct Internal Audit based on ISO 9001 Quality Management System, ISO/TS 16949 Auto Motive Quality Management System and ISO/TS 29001 For Product and Services
• Conduct Quality Audit (PCP, QSA and QPA) to check and validate the Production area, Documents and Record prior 2nd /3rd party audit.
• Conducts training of newly hired production employees on processes for their assigned production line
• Performs operational improvement and skill development activities with current employees
• Assists with the implementation of company training programs in assigned Manufacturing dept.
• Ensures that the materials presented in the training programs reflect the most recent process updates