Record to Report Analyst
The Hershey Company
Start Date August 2018- Currently Working
· Review of Distributor’s Claims on trade spent and ensures the following:
– Related activity is valid and has been completed with reference to the proof of performance and has complete supporting documents
– Amount to be paid does not exceed the committed amount
– Proper charging of invoices to its correct subsidiary ledger.
– Expenses are correctly classified with reference to the Hershey Guidelines;
– Ensures that the amount charged is in compliance with the contract/agreement with the trade
– Ensures non-occurrence of double payment.
· Ensures timeliness of claims review, and accuracy of the the manual tracking file. The tracking file is a schedule of commitments, accruals and payments and ensuring that it ties up with the balance per SAP – GL, TP Tool, SIS and IO reports
· Facilitate Payment of claims thru preparation of Request for payment (RFP) and and wire transfer request (WTR), routing to approvers, and encoding in Vendor Management System (VIMS).
· Reconciles payment made in SAP versus manual records.
· Communicate with the Distributors on invoice queries.
· Records Retention: Ensure retention of Trade Spent Claims Document, and are in compliant with the country specific statutory regulation.
· Audit Support – Responsible for the preparation and submission of documents required for internal or external audit of the Hershey books and work processes. This includes providing assistance during audit process walkthrough and together with the Process Lead, timely resolution of all issues and close out of all raised audit recommendation
· KPI Tracking and Reporting – responsible for defining relevant KPIs for the processes. Apart from defining measures, the accountant is responsible for timely updates, reporting to customers, identifying and resolving issues that will lead to the improvement of KPIs.
Accounts Payable Coordinator
White & Case Global Operations Manila LLP
September 2015 to April 2018
· Performs expense compliance review on the invoices submitted to the firm before recording in system.
· Verifies the completeness of the documentation submitted.
· Verifies the correctmess of the codes provided before entries are recorded into the system.
· Maintains accounting ledgers by verfying and posting account transactions.
· Corresponds and communicates with the Accounts Payable Teams in other offices.
· Corresponds and communicates with the vendors relative to invoices and payment inquiries.
· Corresponds and communicates with the members of the Firm relative to invoice and payment inquiries.
· Monitors and resolves all accounts paybale issues and administer all invoices for vendors and non vendors.
· Perform other duties as required by the firm and its management.
Accounts Payable Analyst
IBM Global Services Inc.
August 2013 to May 2015
Process and review/validate invoices (PO, non-PO and paper)
Review and verify approved vendor list
Set up recurring invoices (for items such as leases etc.)
Validate scanned images for processing
Generate any requirements in relation to audit and generate any requirement in relation to tax
Manually clear open items as needed (i.e. invoice with subsequent credit memo)
Perform monthly reconciliation of supplier invoices received.
· Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel and direct their work activities.
PSBA-QC Library Department
Assist students and conduct home visitations
Provide office support including typing, data entry, copying, fili