MANI MOHAN CHHIBBER
Mobile: +91-9871919131 E-Mail: [email protected]
Address: EA – 94, Inder Puri, New Delhi – 110012 (India)
Passport No.: P8205770
Seeking assignments in Design Engineering, Projects, Manufacturing or Production with an organization of repute in Oil & Gas, Power or Automation industry.
A seasoned Mechanical Engineer with 10+ years of experience in Process Design Engineering, Piping Design, Project Management, Relationship Management and Team Management. Expertise in planning, executing and spearheading projects involving design engineering and resource planning with a flair for adopting modern methodologies. Progressive experience in the front end and detailed design of upstream Oil & Gas, power plants related facilities. Strong background in 3D modeling, Piping Engineering in Oil & Gas, Natural Gas Power Plants, Thermal Power Plants and Process Industries. Skilled in project coordination with project management and other interdisciplinary teams. Dexterous in monitoring projects with respect to cost, resource deployment and time over-runs to ensure execution of projects within the time & cost parameters. Possess excellent analytical, troubleshooting, interpersonal, relationship building and team building skills. Willing to learn and work in a platform with new skills and technology advancements to save time and enhance manpower and productivity.
Design Engineering Project Management 3D modeling
Operations Management Piping Engineering Liaison & Coordination
Currently working with Contract Consultants | Aug’16-till Date
Fluor Daniel, New Delhi, India | Mechanical Design Engineer | Feb’15-Jul’16
Nuvia India, New Delhi, India | Mechanical Design Engineer | Aug’14-Jan’15
Nuvia UK, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom | Mechanical Design Engineer | Oct’13-Jul’14
Larsen & Toubro, New Delhi, India | Mechanical Design Engineer | Jul’07-Sep’13
Handling a wide gamut of activities encompassing;
– Responsible for field surveys inspections measurements and as-built design modifications.
– Preparing project schedules / plans, engineering designs / drawings for smooth execution of projects within the time and cost parameters.
– Developing the plot plan & equipment layouts based on the process and client requirements.
– Evaluating design and material specifications; designing of piping layout with sections and detailed drawing in compliance with international standard.
– Accountable for Pipe routing, P&ID study, Piping Supports modeling, Equipment modeling and review, Piping Layout Design development, Piping Isometric Drawings, Plot Plan Preparation
– Overseeing General Arrangement drawings, model review of plant, clash interferences, vendor drawing review, inter- disciplinary drawings review.
– Responsible for overall access planning over pipe rack and plant building for operation & maintenance ability, pipe trench & sleeper rack planning.
– Preparing civil input drawing for pipe rack & sleepers, model coordination within inter-departments.
– Design Systems: boiler feed water, HP Steam, LP steam & utility systems including service air, instrument air, cooling water, closed cooling water, auxiliary cooling water, fire system, De-mineralized water and chemical dosing.
Successfully completed various project related tasks within the stipulated time frame for Nuvia UK, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom.
Bagged an employee of the year award on account of stupendous performance in Larsen & Toubro, New Delhi.
KEY PROJECTS UNDERTAKEN
Fluor Daniel, New Delhi
Project: Oil & Gas Plants Engineering
– Extraction of 180,000 KBCD of Bitumen from oil sands, Alberta, Canada
– East Tank Farm (ETF) Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada
– REC Electronic and Photovoltaic New Material Industrialization Project, Yulin, China
Nuvia UK, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
Project: Equipment Modeling
– Reinforcement of Plant Unit – Winfrith, UK
Larsen & Toubro, New Delhi
Project: Natural Gas Plants (Open Cycle and Combined Cycle)
– Alghanim Az zour – 500 MW Open Cycle, Kuwait
– Samsung C&T – 4000 MW QIPP, Combined Cycle, Saudi Arabia
– Dorad Ashkelon- 800 MW, Combined Cycle, Israel
– Reinforcement of Wadi-Al-Dawaser – 120 MW, Open Cycle, SEC – Saudi Arabia
– Riyadh Power Plant 8 (RPP8) Extension III, Open Cycle, SEC – Saudi Arabia
Project: Thermal Power Plants
– Paco – 300 MW Thermal Power Plant , Minera Panama, South America
– Gheco One – 660 MW Coal –Fired Power Project, Thailand
– Cairn Energy, 4 X 12 MW (Rajasthan)
Attended various trainings;
– PDS and Microstation training sessions by Rolta
– Industrial training at Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, India
INDUSTRIAL PLANT VISITS
Sugar mill industry and captive power plant for Piping Arrangement training at Pune, Maharashtra (India).
Fabrication Industry for manufacturing Pressure Vessels and other equipments for various industries at Pune, Maharashtra (India).
Combined Cycle Power Plant for Plant operations and Pipes and equipments Layouts at National Thermal Power Corporation at Faridabad, Haryana (INDIA).
Equipment Maintenance Unit, Nuclear Plant, Winfrith, United Kingdom
B.E. (Mechanical Engineering) from Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Mumbai in 2012.
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Aryabhat Polytechnic, Board of Technical Education, Delhi in 2007.
Well versed with AutoCAD, Autoplant 3D, Solidworks, Inventor, Microstation: 2D & 3D, PDS, Smart Plant 3D, Bentley Navigator, Smart Plant Review, Navisworks
OS: Win XP, Win 7, Win 8; Software: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), MS Outlook.