Maria Gypsy M. Egsan
Alapang, Sebang, Buguias, Benguet Philippines 2607
+639293279435 // Email: [email protected]
PROFILE: Highly motivated professional with more than 1 year of experience in administrative support. Able to work under pressure and pay close attention to detail in fast-paced, time sensitive environments. Adept in prioritizing work and completing multiple, concurrent assignments in a timely and professional manner. Skilled in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet Research.
October 13, 2014 – Present – Administrative Assistant I
Buguias Municipal Police Station
· Designed and organized electronic file systems and maintained electronic and paper files.
· Created PowerPoint presentations used for lectures and symposiums.
· Designed flyers and pamphlets for distribution in the community and schools.
· Managed day to day activities of the section.
· Coordinated meetings, lectures and symposiums to other agencies.
· Engaged in Quad Media Activity by uploading accomplishment pictures and activities of the Station in the Facebook and Twitter, acting as photographer in the Radio and Television interviews of the police officers for proper documentation and reporting to the higher headquarters.
OTHER RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
January 1, 2012 – December 31, 2013 – Nurse I
Abatan Emergency Hospital
· Customer Service: consistent in making patients’ and families’ concerns a first priority; resulting in added value and significant customer satisfaction.
· Communication/Problem Solving: An effective communicator promoting mutual understanding and presenting positive solutions for a win-win outcome for all parties involved.
· Relationship Management: Develop positive relationship with co-workers, physicians and customers. Praised for maintaining great rapport with patients, other department and staff of all levels.