Maria Theresa O. Quismundo
Current Location: Riyadh, KSA
Mobile No.: 966567290559
Email Add: [email protected]
Seek challenging position as Administrative Support Assistant at a reputable company. In–depth knowledge and practice in handling administrative knowledge and with strong interpersonal and organizational skills experienced. Dynamic and multi-tasking ability. Highly motivated and flexible. Detail oriented and resourceful in completing tasks and projects. Capabilities include:
· Word processing and typing
· Microsoft office expert (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Access)
· Creating Database
· Statistical Report
· Problem Solving
· General Accounting
· Filing and Data Archiving
· Excellent communication
18 Units of Education to qualify to teach in Secondary level.
• Handle all incoming and outgoing correspondence of the Program.
• Answer all phone queries and extending help as needed by the caller.
• Compose memos and other correspondence, routinely and/or as ordered by the Program Director/Deputy Director
• Provide reports and schedules (resident assignments, vacation schedules, logistics, attendance etc.)
• Prepare resident evaluations, compiling them periodically for reporting to Medical Education and Saudi Council.
• Facilitating evaluation of rotating residents sending the same to their respective departments. I.e. Family Medicine, Emergency Dept., etc.
• Monitoring Resident attendance in Morning Report and preparing reports in a monthly, for submission to the Program Director.
• Providing assistance to Interns and Sub-Interns, coming from universities and other teaching hospitals rotating in Medicine, arrange lectures and bedside teachings for them while on board to maximize their 6 weeks stay (at the most) and facilitating their rotation evaluations, sending the same to Academic Affairs.
• Maintain a filing system within the program for easy retrieval of documents.
• Assist during Board examinations held in the Hospital, preparing long and short cases, attending preparatory meetings, assisting on the day of the examination.
• Assist on Mock Examinations (clinical or written) by typing test questions and forms for use in examinations
• Maintaining individual files of residents, rotation evaluation, in database and compiling each document for easy retrieval when needed.
• Assisting residents in typing, copying, their presentations using Microsoft Power Point, and other software.
• Takes minutes of the meeting if necessary.
• Prepare statistical report for MRTP cases and PEER to PEER report in monthly basis
• Monitors consultant’s attendance and prepares a statistical report to be submitted to the Head of Internal Medicine/ Deputy Program Director
• Covering secretary in other division (Dermatology, Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Infectious Diseases)
• Responsible in distributing the New Admission List to all the concerned physicians.
• Responsible for the master Rota of the residents (100 residents) and assignment for the rotating residents.
• Distribute and monitor the electronic evaluation of the residents (one45 system).
• Assigned as scriber for the JCI Mock Survey 2014
• Assigned to coordinate local and international conference (SOS – Saudi Osteoporosis Society – Riyadh & GCCMID-2018 (Gulf Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases) to be held in Dubai
• Coordinating the research study – One-day Prevalence Study in Infectious Diseases
• Performing other special duties assigned by the Program Director/ Deputy Program Director and Chairman of Medicine.
• Introducing a broad range of subjects and developing students’ numeracy and literacy skills.
• Organizing learning resources and the classroom environment at elementary school to facilitate a positive learning experience.
• Identifying children’s individual and collective learning needs and planning, preparing and delivering instruction that caters for the full ability range within the class.
• Employing a variety of teaching methods designed to capture students’ interest and maximize individual learning.
• Developing and implementing enrichment programs for academically advanced children and remedial programs for students requiring extra assistance.
• Fostering appropriate skills and social attitudes in elementary school students.
• Gaining the confidence and trust of children, parents and fellow professionals.
• Assessing, recording and communicating student progress.
• Organizing and supervising the work of students.
• Organize files and records into systems which increase efficiency
• Highly experienced with training, scheduling and supervision of employees
• Maintained all record-keeping procedures with no error.
• Prepares graphs and charts presentation as requested by director.
• Maintaining computerized records for student as well as staff attendance.
• Assists with the development of various activities such as recruitment, marketing, prepares brochures and flyers.
• Prepares and distributes correspondence and/or form letters that require knowledge of established departmental procedures, includes memo for the students and teachers/staff.
• Building and maintaining good relationships with parent/students.
• Developed rapport.
• Prepare school reports required by Department of Education
• Coordinate with the Department of Education Division Office form memoranda’s, announcements, school calendar, etc.
• Maintain and update the grading system quarterly
• Prepare permanent record/Form 137 of students
• Issue school’s certification such as good moral certificates, etc.
• Resolving complaints of students/parents/teacher tactfully on as needed basis.
• Supervising and motivating students and staff daily.
• Responsible for taking decisions without supervision by properly following instructions.
• Developed ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced atmosphere.