Results-driven professional defined by a passion for customer service; critical attention to detail; and uncompromised work ethic. Has earned an excellent reputation as both an integral team player and individual standout by demonstrating the ability to manage multiple tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Superior Communications
• Professional Demeanour
• Eager to Learn
• Progressive Thinker
• Varied Skills Set
Experience and Enhanced Skills
• Liaised with a broad and diverse array of clients, colleagues, and stakeholders including expats, landed immigrants, local media, community groups, Vice Consuls, and the Consul General.
• Acted as initial point of contact at the Philippine Consulate by evaluating and directing queries, and disseminating key information.
• Utilized verbal, written, and electronic communications to communicate key messaging.
• Developed meaningful, descriptive, and concise briefing reports for Consul staff review.
• Greeted customers and functioned as brand ambassador while working for Pizza Pizza Events.
• Communicated key information on Pizza Pizza menu and pricing while maintaining a friendly, polished, and professional demeanour.
• Fluent in two languages – English and Tagalog (Filipino)
• Provided knowledgeable and robust client assistance at the Philippine Consulate to ensure that documentation requirements were met for passports and civil registry forms.
• Performed a myriad of evolving and fluid roles to assist Consul staff with research, event coordination, public appearances, and stakeholder meetings.
• Helped develop stronger partnerships with key stakeholders to ensure their continued support of the Consul General and staff.
• Addressed any concerns Pizza Pizza Events customers may have with respect to the food products and/or service.
• Provided one-on-one and individualized guest service with respect to meal preparation and delivery at Beach Arms Retirement Residence.
Administrative and Clerical
• Performed receptionist duties and responded to email inquiries at the Philippine Consulate
• Drafted correspondence for review and signature of the Consul General and Vice Consuls.
• Reviewed and discussed meeting/appointment requests and inputted accordingly in the scheduling system.
• Operated computer hardware and software used to input passport control data and produce authorized Philippine passports.
• Inputted orders at Pizza Pizza Events and handled cash, debit, and credit card payments via cash register and point-of-sale terminals.
• Conducted inventory management for both Pizza Pizza Special Events and Beach Arms Retirement Residence
• Working knowledge of SABRE, PowerPoint, Apollo, MS Word, MS Excel, Mac, Windows 2000
• Typing Speed of 45 wpm.
Philippine Consulate General TorontoConsular Staff — May 2013 – Aug 2013
Pizza Pizza Special EventsCashier / Cook — Feb 2012 – Dec 2012
Beach Arms Retirement ResidenceDietary Aide — Aug 2010 – Mar 2011
Education and Voluntarism
Centennial College, Travel and Tourism Diploma — May 2014
Jean Vanier Catholic Secondary SchoolHigh School Diploma — June 2011, Ontario Scholar
Toronto Hydro Volunteer — 2010
Supplementary Education ProgramVolunteer — 2009
Correctional Institution for WomenVolunteer — 2008
Bluerence Reyes, Manager, Pizza Pizza Special Events
Iluminada T. Manalo, Administrative Officer, Philippine Consulate General of Toronto
(416) 922-7181 / [email protected]