Maria Wenda Lee Dela Resma
Unit 24 Sierra Madre Heights Subd. Brgy San Juan Cainta Rizal
Energetic, accomplished professional with over 15 years of marketing and inventory management and 4 years of revenue assurance experience. Enjoys cross-cultural work environments; adept and attracted to multi-cultural environments, both socially and at work.
o Knowledge in Oracle, SAP & Workday
o Knowledge in MS Office applications
o Ability to cope with and organize dual role responsibilities
o Excellent in investigation and reconciliation skills
o With strong organizational, technical and Interpersonal skills
o Team player, trustworthy and ethical.
o Detail oriented and resourceful in completing projects; able to multi task effectively
CERTIFICATES & MEMBERSHIPS
· Participant – Basic and Advance Excel Training – Ortigas, Pasig City – April 2016
· Participant – Creating the LEAN Enterprise Seminar – Emerson Electric Asia Makati City – Completed March 2010
· Participant – Philippine National Red Cross Training – First Aid/Basic Life Support for Emerson Electric Asia – Completed February 2009
· Participant – Stress Management Seminar – Completed May 2009
· Controls Forecasting Training – Emerson Electric Asia – April 2009
· Participant – Understanding Supply Chan Management – PSE Ortigas Center Pasig City Completed – October 2008
· On the Job Training on Marketing Sales Analysis & Pricing Training on Oracle for Emerson Electric Asia in St. Louis Missouri, USA – October 2006
· Elected Chairman – RMK Employee Council Leadership Seminar – Completed April 2005-2006
· Participant – PMAP Newsletter Writing Workshop – AIM Conference Makati City – Completed Oct 2003
· Participant – Operating a Retail Store Business – Office of the President, TLRC – Completed Aug 2003
· Elected Member – RMK Employee Council Representative – April 2002-2003
· Participant – Philippine National Red Cross Training – First Aid/Basic Life Support for Rustan Marketing Corporation – Completed Sept 2002
· Participant – 5S for Good Housekeeping – Rustan Marketing Corpoation – Completed Feb 2001
· Participant – 9th National Retailers Convention and Exhibition –PRA of the Phils. – Completed Aug 2000
· Participant – Values Enhancement Seminar at Rustan Marketing Corporation – Completed Jan 2000
· Participant – Transforming for Peak Performance – RMK Vision Mission Seminar – Completed 1999
· Participant – 8th National Retailers Convention and Exhibition –PRA of the Phils. – Completed Aug 1998
De la Salle College of Saint Benilde – Post Baccalaureate in Marketing – Retail Management
St. Paul College of Manila – Bachelor of Science in Psychology
Paco Catholic School – Intermediate and Secondary
Revenue Assurance Analyst – Telus International Phils. Inc. – 31/F Discovery Centre, ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center
September 2014 – Present
EMPLOYEES REMARKABLE JOURNEY Awardee – June, 2017
Responsible for monitoring, tracking and reporting of actual production/billable data of various line of business.
Met deadlines consistently and managed to lower the impacting revenue variances noted on a monthly basis
Analyze the programs financial records to gauge their accuracy and ensure that payments are made in a timely manner.
Identified areas of improvement in programs handled on revenues and margins
Improved timeline process for customer invoices
Marketing Supervisor – RDF Feeds Livestock and Foods, Incorporated – 0986 Centro, San Fernando, 2000 Pampanga
October 2013 – April 2014
Improved process flow on retail outlet performance management
o Evaluate individual retail outlet performance versus established standards and proposed merchandise orders per brand and identify areas and cause of significant variances between performance and established goals.
o Conducts fieldwork on competitive pricing study on brands like surveys for products / brands research.
Client Service Analyst – IMS Health Phils, Inc. – Makati City
August, 2012 – April, 2013
· Meets deadline on contract preparation process and verification, contract package preparation, release and filing
· Handled well contract related queries and issues
· Ensured compliance with audit/ business control requirement and execute according to established processes.
Market Analyst – Emerson Electric Asia, Inc. – Ortigas Center Mandaluyong City
June 2006 – June 2011
· Responsible for monitoring, tracking and reporting of actual production/billable data of various line of business.
· Provided analysis of sales and pricing data to Sales and Marketing Team. Maintains accurate and prepares an up to date price on the Oracle based on finalized pricing agreement from customers.
· Crosscheck all prices on the Oracle by exporting data on the Oracle. Maintain a Master File for all the prices on all locations for all customers.
· Updated and Analyze well Appliance Motors sales and price on excel spreadsheet wherein it contains the sales, price and GP of the different products within the Appliance Division.
· Analyze and update monthly actual sales data for Electrolux. Updated and provided accurate monthly actual sales for North America to Asia report.
· Improved Design and modify spreadsheet with a method that can be easily find the historical price information.
· On Time preparation of Daily Inventory Shipment status report from Oracle, Order Header Summary and E-Kanban files on the dashboard.
· Attained right daily consumption reports, histories and analyze the inventory levels
· Tabulates In-Transit report data in an excel template and submit to Marketing Manager.
Market Research and Product Planning Analyst – Rustan Marketing Corporation
July, 1997 – March, 2006
· Gathers population statistics, economic indicators, importation statistics and other data relevant to business plan preparation. Update and file relevant articles in periodicals, magazines and other reading materials.
· Provides management with accurate information needed in the formulation of marketing plan and strategies for existing and incoming brands.
· Responsible for coordinating and or conducting market research required for specific purpose such as new product development. This includes preparations of survey questionnaires for usage, attitudes and image studies undertaken in-house or through a research agency.
· Prepares market research briefs and budgets for any special market research projects.
· Responsible for overall coordination of all market research projects, from planning, actual implementation and completion of final reports.
· Responsible for developing the survey instrument, data gathering, tabulation and analysis of results and preparation of report.
· Review and evaluate brand plans and operating budgets with the overall corporate goals and strategies.
· Evaluate individual retail outlet performance versus established standards and proposed merchandise orders per brand and identify areas and cause of significant variances between performance and established goals.
· Conducts fieldwork on competitive pricing study on brands like surveys for products / brands research.
Community Involvement – I am passionate and take the initiative to involve myself in community development at work.
Travelling – I love visiting different countries and explore for a valuable life experience.
Art – I love visiting and exploring museums whenever I travel.
References are available on request.