Bringing Compassion and Caregiving Skills to Assist Resident to live digefied:
to Following This:
Over five years’ hands-on experience in caregiving arena providing ongoing care to adults, disabled and children.
• Highly skilled in assisting clients in all kinds of activities of daily living such as bathing, toileting, personal hygiene, and transportation.
• Ability to get along with clients of different cultures and diverse socioeconomic backgrounds.
• Competent at providing personal grooming services such as skin care, hair, nails, and oral care.
• Hands-on experience in monitoring blood pressure, vital signs, pulse, temperature, and respiration.
• Well-versed in grocery shopping, errands running, bills paying and laundry management.
• Proven record of providing clients with assistance in toileting, bathing, dressing and personal hygiene.
• Demonstrated ability to encourage everyday activities in keeping with the client’s needs.
• Adept at preparing and serving nutritious meals, clearing dining area and organizing the kitchen.
• Successful track record of providing conversation and companionship to clients in a respectful manner.
• Proven ability to help clients take prescribed medication and remind them their schedule.
• First-hand experience in light housekeeping tasks, cleaning, lawn care and pet care.
• Possess a reliable vehicle and current driver’s license with a good driving record.
• Proficient in assisting clients with walking and physical therapy as per instructions of physician.
• Able to assist patients at 24/7 including weekends and nights.
• Special talent for maintaining the confidentiality of clients’ information.