NAME: SIMEON, MARK JOSEPH G.
ADDRESS: Blk 2 Lot 17-A Phase-E, Francisco Homes San Jose Del Monte City, Bulacan
Mobile #: 0921-226-45-61
To be a part of a respected institution that will allow me to fully contribute my knowledge and skills and perform all tasks given to me with efficiency and accuracy, dedication and sincerity and apply learned theories into a real situation and further enhanced my capabilities to be more competitive in my chosen career and contribute to the organization success.
· Review and evaluate developed x-ray, video tape, or computer generated information to determine if images are satisfactory for diagnostic purposes.
· Use radiation safety measures and protection devices to comply with government regulations and to ensure safety of patients and staff.
· Explain procedures and observe patients to ensure safety and comfort during the procedure.
· Operate or oversee operation of radiologic equipment to produce images of the body for diagnostic purposes.
· Position and immobilize patient on examining table.
· Position imaging equipment and adjust controls to set exposure time and distance, according to specification of the examination
Age: 29 years old
Civil Status: Single
Email: [email protected]
Date of Birth: November 18, 1985
Place of Birth: Batangas City
Mother: Rosalinda G. Simeon
Occupation: Government Employee
Father: Jose A. Simeon Jr.
Elementary: Palanan Elementary School
Palanan Makati City
SY 1992-1998 with diploma
Highschool: La Concepcion College
Francisco Homes SJDM Bulacan
SY 1998-2002 with diploma
College: The Family Clinic,Inc.Colleges
Basic Science in Radiologic Technology
· The Family Clinic Hospital
1452 A.H Lacson St. Sampaloc, Manila
Tel no. 731-2901 loc 404
· Jose R. Reyes Memorial Medical Center
San Lazaro Compound, Rizal Avenue, Sta. Cruz Manila, 1003
Junior Internship: November-April 2011
· Dr. Fe Del Mundo Medical Center
11 Banawe St. Quezon City
Tel no. 712-0845 to 49 Fax no. 731-6454
Senior Internship: April-September 2011
· Philippine Heart Center
(1 month training)
· Standard Diagnostic and Medical Center
· Clinica Diagnostico De Paciano
· Grace General Hospital
(April 2013 – November 2013)
· Clinica Diagnostico de Paciano
(March 2014-July 2014)
· Fairview General Hospital
(October 2014-March 2016)
· Qualimed Hospital
(April 2016 upto present)
The Family Clinic Alumni Association
Member since April 2011
Knowledgeable in MRI
Knowledgeable in CT scan
Works with minimal supervision
Work well under pressure
Phillipine Heart Center
Contact no. 0916-3591243
Phillipine Heart Center
Contact no. 0917-8663212