MARK RONIEL P. QUILANTANG
Damayan, Maybunga, Pasig City
Contact Info: +639267668907
To be able to contribute to the effectiveness of the organization with the best of my skills, abilities and function. In addition to have a challenging experience where I can apply and develop my skills.
Nueva Ecija University of Science and Technology (2010-2014)
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Major in Entrepreneurship
San Isidro, Nueva Ecija
St. Paul School of San Antonio (2005 – 2009)
San Antonio, Nueva Ecija
Able to work in a team.
Knowledgeable in clerical works.
Oriented in Microsoft Office applications such as:
§ Microsoft Office Word
§ Microsoft Office Excel
§ Microsoft Office Power Point
Organize, efficient and take my pride in excelling at work
Can work under pressure
Manila Jockey Club, Inc.
Ortigas Center, Pasig City
BOD Reconciliation Associate (December 1, 2014 – Present)
· Posting of teller’s sales, manual cancel, draw & return, and validated remittances to reconciliation format.
· Analyze draw and return transaction of otb tellers.
· Validates remittances and payments of tellers for shortages of manila OTB’s.
· Advise tellers of their verified shortages.
· Endorse to HR payroll for salary deduction of teller’s shortages with unsettled shortages and monitoring of payments (A/R) of each teller.
· Check tellers deducted salaries from payroll list provided by HR.
· Attend telebet/fastbet members query.
· Responsible of withdrawal request transactions from telebet/fastbet members
· Adjust incorrect input fastbet deposit/account number.
· Perform other assigned duties.
Metropolitan Bank & Trust Company
Ayala Ave. Makati City
General Clerk (June 2014 – November 2014 under agency)
· Responsible for Pull-out of Accounts Folder & Maintaining of filing system.
Seminars and Trainings Experiences
Seminar on Personality Development Orientation
On-The- Job Training (OJT)
26th of September 2013
NEUST Auditorium Sumacab Campus, Cabanatuan City
Manila Jockey Club, Inc.
Strata100, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City (November 2013 – March 2014)
· Encoding purchase requisitions from various departments, asking for quotations to various feasible suppliers, placing orders with suppliers and ensuring that documentation is in order, with terms and conditions being clear, Maintaining a filing system in the Purchasing department and updating appropriate records when required, Interacting with suppliers in case of delay in delivery of supplies, receipt.
Born on September 27, 1993 at San Antonio Nueva Ecija, 25 Years of age, Single and Filipino, Son of Severino and Elviminda Quilantang (Deceased)
Gianne Doris Mesina Michael Remo
Primark Town Center Manila Jockey Club, Inc.
Area Manager BOD Reconciliation Head
I hereby certify that forgoing information I gave is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and hereby authorized the company to verify the same.
Mark Roniel P. Quilantang