To continue my career with an organization that will utilize my skills to benefit mutual growth and success, one that offers greater challenge, increased benefits for my family and the opportunity to help the company advance efficiently and productively.
Admin Specialist, October 2017 to Present, PCM BPO LLC
· Providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office
· Responsible for confidential and time sensitive materials
· Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting offers for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
· Submits and reconciles expense reports
· Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, scanning, laminating, etc.
· Maintain computer and manual filing systems
· Coordinate office procedures
· Reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries
· Oversee and supervise the work of junior staff
· Manage staff work distribution, seeing to it they are all done
· Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
• Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record keeping systems and forms control
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting offers for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Organize and provides documents, reports and information to department and external clients in a useful and well-organized manner.
• Plan meetings and conference calls and arrange and manage meetings.
• Handle and screen telephone calls, routine mail and reallocate as required
• Train and supervise casual and clerical staff
• Orient new employees with company rules and regulations
• Process clients orders, invoices and payments
• Perform basic bookkeeping activities
• Creates and maintains database records
• Manage front office operations
• Formulated the organization’s annual business plan concerning objectives for the upcoming fiscal year and sales quota
• Shared expert recommendations with and provided professional consultations to clients regarding the organization’s wide-array of business solutions
• Strengthened the organization’s presence in various market areas via continuous client liaison
• Helped uphold the organization’s mission and vision by providing clients with solid product knowledge, outstanding service, and business-conducive environment