MAY MOLE CANETE
✉ [email protected] Mobile: +639982637870Passport Number : P3727660A
To secure a position that will fit to my qualification, achieve financial self-reliance, broaden my horizon of work for a positive development in my future career growth.
DEMONSTRATED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
❖ Reliable in maintaining confidentiality of sensitive matters.
❖ Excellent in communication and interpersonal skills.
❖ Self-driven, hardworking, goal-oriented, fast learner and highly initiative.
❖ Communicates clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
❖ Working independently under minimum supervision.
❖ Interpersonal skills using tact, patience, courtesy and a good team player.
❖ Computer Literacy – Microsoft Word, Excel, AutoCAD, and Power Point.
❖ Willing to perform overtime schedule.
❖ Full commitment to work.
❖ Drive, determination and positivity – possess a “can do” and “ will do” approach
Bachelor of Science in Accountancy University of Mindanao, Bolton Main Campus Davao City, Philippines
WORK EXPERIENCE SUMMARY
January 2012 up to presentBenson Grafix Advertising Panabo City Davao del Norte
Accounting in Charge/Admin executivePhilippines 8000
December 2007 to December 2011Petkars Tires & Rims Service CenterBuhangin Road Davao City
Accounting Staff/Admin AssistantPhilippines 8000
January 2007 to November 2007Rizal Commercial Banking CorpClaveria Street Davao City
Cash SorterPhilippines 8000
June 2006 to December 2006Banoks Ihaw-IhawRestaurantJP Laurel Ave Davao City
Food Service CrewPhilippines 8000
Career History and Responsibilities
January 2012 to present Benson Grafix Advertising Philippines
❖ In charge in company’s accounts receivable
– Represents amount collectible from customers and others.
– Prepare statement of accounts, sales invoices and delivery receipts from customer.
❖ In charge is company’s accounts payable
– When payment is received, a receipt is raised and closes the outstanding balance.
❖ In charge in recording company’s daily expenses.
❖ In charge in company’s purchased order.
❖ In charge in depositing company’s daily income and cheque payments of customer.
❖ In charge in Cashiering
– Handles cash and credit payments, give receipt, records all payment and perform related clerical duties.
– Computes and records sales at the end of the day.
– Meet customers and explain the charges and billing policies and answer questions and complaints.
December 2007 to December 2011 Petkars Tires & Rims Service Center Philippines
❖ In charge in company’s Accounts Receivable
– Records all other items and advances of employees.
– Records an open account with the customers for uncollected sales and revenues.
❖ In charge in companys account payable.
– Records the account that contains money that the company owes to suppliers but hasn’t paid yet.
– Records a credit that suppliers offer to purchaser by allowing them to pay for a product after it has already been received.
❖ In charge in company’s inventory.
– All goods to which the company has title should be included in the inventory.
January 2007 to November 2007 Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation Philippines
❖ Segregating the fit and unfit money.
❖ Tally the exact amount of coins and bills after sorting.
❖ Sort coins and bills by denomination, organizing them and counting them at the same time.
❖ Detect counterfeit money by using UV light or a magnetic component.
June 2006 to December 2006 Banoks Ihaw-IhawRestaurant Philippines
❖ Provides customer service.
❖ Assist in kitchen processes.
❖ Generally ensure customers have an enjoyable dining.
❖ Clearing off and setting tables, stocking supplies, cleaning dishes and occasionally dropping off food, beverage and condiments.
❖ Responsible for taking reservations.
❖ Welcoming and seating guests.
❖ May also operate cash registers.
Date of Birth:November 15, 1984
Language Proficiency :Speaks fluent Tagalog and English