MICHELLE B. MILLETE
21 Walters Road Brgy Nagkaisang Nayon, Nova Q.c 09457984448 [email protected]/[email protected]
To work in a friendly environment where I can be able to show my willingness to learn and impart my knowledge to the best of my ability and to work in a company or institution where growth and success us an equal opportunity.
Our Lady of Technological College
Computer Science (2007 – 2009 )
Novaliches High School
(2003 – 2007 )
Nagkaisang Nayon Elementary School
(1998 – 2003)
Account Specialist Telesales for Globe Telecom Broadband ( January 2018 – June 2018 )
• Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
• Answering questions about products or the company
• Asking questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
• Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
• Enter and update customer information in the database
• Take and process orders in an accurate manner
• Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
• Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales • Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
Machine Operator – Factory Worker for Taiwan ( December 2014 – December 2017 )
● Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
● Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
● Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
● Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
● Test operation of machines periodically
● Fix issues that might occur during the shift
● Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
● Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
● Maintain activity logs
● Carry out production, inspection, packaging and machine operation duties
● Set up machinery and ensure all materials are readily available
● Effectively monitor production equipment
● Assist the shop technicians and materials clerk as necessary
● Perform appropriate duties as assigned by management
● Maintain a safe and clean work space
● Follow established safety rules and regulations
Human Resources Associate for Yeaps Corporation ( April 2014 – September 2014 )
● Obtains and orients temporary help by forwarding requirements and criteria to temporary services; providing information and directions.
● Maintains human resources records by maintaining applications, résumés, and applicant logs.
● Verifies candidates background by contacting references.
● Enrolls new employees by issuing forms and applications; verifying completion.
● Helps employees by explaining benefit programs.
● Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
● Maintains manager and employee confidence by keeping human resources information
● Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical
● Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as
Administrative Assistant for United Laboraties, Inc. (UNILAB) ( October 2014 – December 2014)
● Provides administrative and logistical support to departmental projects and requirements
● Compiles data and prepares reports
● Maintains files, records, and calendars
● Keeps track of budget performance; keeps track of all expenses
Administrative Secretary for Globe Telecom Head Office ( February 2013 – March 2014 )
● Provides information by answering communication referring special communications to appropriate person.
● Maintenance of office library, Including cataloging, Distribution and Record Keeping.
● Assuring office is neat, and Stocked with necessary tools for functionality.
● Member Management, Including email reminders and Records of financial dues.
● Assist with planning and execution of all society events.
● Management of summer interns Including interviewing, Tasks Delegation and Scheduling.
● Assist Client as they enter office and via phone.
● Perform Filing all documents and other papers.
● Assist with all other office administrative duties.
● Prepare, record, check over and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports and relevant material.
● Record and Prepare minutes of meetings.
● Organize travel schedules and book reservations.
● Determine and launch office procedures.
● Set up and uphold manual and automated information filing systems.
● Order workplace supplies and maintain record.
● Schedule and verify Appointments and meetings of managers.
Telemarketing/Call Out for Globe Telecom Head Office SSDO Department (July 2011 – January 2013)
● Made cold calls to prospective clients.
● Sold ideas by providing product information.
● Scheduled appointments for follow ups.
● Maintained lists of clients already called.
● Maintained called logs and report details to supervisor.
● Provide feedback to clients when required.
Marketing Agent for Globe Telecom Affinity Sales Department (January 2011-June 2011)
● Developed and Maintained strong and positive relationships with clients
● Delivered Consistently outstanding customer service.
● Assessing the quality of the company products and settings strategies for promotion and
● Using effective tool of internet and doing successful campaigning of many products.
● Delivering excellent customer service consistently.
● Attending several meetings regarding sales and marketing in multiple markets in multiple
● Establishing and maintaining healthy relationship with clients.
Sales Representative for Globe Telecom NCA Department (July 2008-October 2009)
● Requesting Stocks checks
● Estimation and Maintenance.
● Beat Quota by 20% Annually.
● Increasing gross sales every month.
● Educated Customers concerning benefits of the product
● Answered queries and concerns regarding the product
● Managed inventory associated with the sales process
● Ensured that every customer has a positive experience.
Sales Clerk for SM Makati and SM North Department Store (February 2010-June 2010)
● Greet Customers as they come in to the store
● Provide customers with pricing information and assist them in locating items
● Answer questions and queries where necessary.
● Resolve customer complaints when needed
Promodiser for Malabon San Roque Supermarket (November 2009 – December 2009)
● Ensures the achievement of sales target
● Responsible for timely and proper display and replenishment of merchandise;
● Receives and checks accuracy of all products deliveries and reports discrepancies immediately;
● Conduct inventory as scheduled;
● Identify and segregate items for pull-out damage; dirty and slow moving;
● Safeguard merchandise from external and internal looses( e.g. theft, damage, etc.);
● Maintain orderliness and cleanliness at the selling and stockroom area;
● Prepare and submit accurate reports on time;
● Provides fast, efficient and courteous service at all times to customers.
● Responsible for selling and marketing of pharmaceutical drugs, health care products and
● Performs one on one meeting with pharmacists, Doctors and Nurses.
● Monitors the supply of drugs as well as inform doctors, pharmacists and nurses of the forth
● Introduces new products of the organization.
● Visits hospitals to meet with doctors to persuade them to purchase products.
● Maintains good relationship with nurses and doctors as well as develops contacts with people
in the medical world.
● Educates the advantages of drugs of the organization to doctors and other medical
● Organize conferences and studies data to describe new products and develop sales approach
● Maintains up to date knowledge on latest development in the field of medicine.
● Sells medical products and performs other tasks as required
● Compiles on data on requirement and supplies products required by customers.
● Finishing Customer Handling and Spiel Enhancement ForGlobe Telecom ( November 2012 )
● Finishing ICS and Call out Verification for Globe Telecom ( November 2010 )
● Finishing Course for Call Center Agent for Trilink Training and Development Corp. (June 2009)
● Computer Vocational Course for Pearl Computer Center
Born on February 20, 1990 in Manila, Philippines. Fluent in Filipino and English, Experienced in Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and has leadership skills. Responsible, Strong Communication skills, Excellent ability to adapt to difficult situations, detail oriented, good organizational skills, working
knowledge of visual basic, Time and project management. Proficient at Various computer applications (MS Office).
Available upon request.