To have the opportunity to pursue further growth and development as an IT Professional within a thriving and vibrant company where I can maximize my technical training, organizational skills, and time management expertise.
Dedicated, results-driven Information Technology professional with excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills. Diverse technical background derived from rapid learning and application of current technologies. Major strengths include strong leadership, excellent communication skills, competent, strong team player, attention to detail, dutiful respect for compliance in all regulated environments and supervisory skills.
· Major Incident experience NOC
· IT Help Desk Support experience
· Core Systems experience
· Change Management experience
· Problem Management experience
· Incident Management experience
· Strong communication skills
· Software/Hardware Documentation and reporting skills
· Various computer programming skills
Programming Operating Systems Applications
Pascal AIX VERITAS Net Backup
COBOL Linux MS Office Suite
SQL UNIX Rackwise
C Language AS/400 Remedy, QC
RPG IV Windows AUTOSYS R11, 4.5
UNIX Shell IBM Mainframe SharePoint
Technical Specialist, Data Centre Facilities Services
(March 2017- Present)
· Assist in scheduling RFCs and tickets for Data Centre Services.
· Assist in setting up and monitoring of all aspects of the Data Centre through DCIM.
· Coordinate with all parties to provide procedural and security processes and policies for data centre.
· Ensure a high level of customer service. Care for the needs of and communications with customers in a professional manner, using their specific business, technological, and IT terminology.
Collaborate with projects teams, operations, security, governance, procurement, infrastructure sustainability teams, and other key stakeholders to analyze progress and make recommendations.
Operation Support Specialist
Canadian Tire Corporation, Brampton, Ontario
(January 2013 – 2017)
· Monitors and controls work flow through job queues and console messages, as required or assigned, on Mainframe IBM Z-system, TSO, ESP, AS400, 3390/3490/3590, VM environment monitoring.
· Perform tasks specific to the shift by following set procedures and work instructions to meet predetermined service level agreements.
· Utilizing monitoring tools in place today, perform monitoring activities of system messages and alerts and escalate according to documented procedures.
· Perform tape management tasks relating to unloading tapes from multiple libraries and processing for offsite storage.
· Utilize problem / incident management system (ITSM) to record all issues encountered.
· Provide first level problem determination and resolution for all calls placed to Operations with a 100% call ownership.
· Conduct shift turnover meetings to communicate any problems that are currently being addressed and any problems encountered to the next shift. Update all logs as required.
· Develop credibility with customers by providing timely/accurate support and maintaining positive relations through effective customer follow-up.
· Contribute to the overall effectiveness of the team with respect to meeting team performance goals, sharing of knowledge and continuous improvement of team processes and procedures
· Log and Track users help desk requests and follow up to resolutions.
· Generating weekly SLA & Uptime reports to the executives/stakeholders and the business