Application for the Post of Administrative Executive Secretary
MOHAMMAD IMTAYAZ AHMAD
Dr. Md. Shoaib Ahmad
Madinah Al Munawarah
Cell :- 00966-5690-4700/ 5939-40518
C/o Dr MD Shoaib
At + P.O – Gogri,
Distt. Khagaria – 851202 – Bihar
Cell # 0091-91-9971-3492
DATE OF BIRTH
16th July, 1973
Passport No. – M – 5509798
Date of Issue – 28th May, 2015
Date of Expire – 27th May, 2025
Place of Issue – Jeddah – Saudi Arabia
2234864235 – Transferable
Driving License in Saudi Arabia
3475357 – Expiry Date – 25/04/2019
To be an effective solution based on my professional and Technical Skills and experience, with a view to contribute towards the goal of the organization and gain expertise in the areas I am working on.
I have more than 10 years experience in construction & Communication field (Administrative Executive Secretary & Document Controller Executive) To meet the challenge of exchange, management and integration of Division and the Top management, we are using flexible framework enabling the interoperability between Electro Mechanical and Civil Division, including Administration and Commercial Management activities & played a Key role in coordinating with Major Client’s and Consultant activities in a uniquely knowledge-based & innovative work environment.
EDUCATION / TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION
(1) Bachelor Degree of Engineering in Computer Science & Technology (Bsc, Computer Engineering) from R.P.S. College of Engineering & Technical (Magadh University – Indian, Correspondence) in the First Class With “D” in the year of July 1999 to June 2003.
(2) Diploma Courses of Computer Application from NICS New Delhi – India in the year of February 1993 to March 1994
(3) Diploma Courses of Desk Top Publishing 86% Grade “A” from SITPS – New Delhi-India in the year of July 31st 1995 to October 30th 1995
(4) Certificate Course of Practical and Computerized Accounting Package from SITPS – New Delhi – India in the year of July 1995.
Designation : IT Software Programmer
(a) Major requirements of Civil and E/M Department like capital scheme, recommendation, view technical report, create new members with detail entry and specifies the role of that member, monthly progress report, with the help of this application, user can submit the significant events, disturbances, achievement of Division.
(b) Worked in Java Server programming and Java Application Server using JSP, Servlet.
(c) Mentoring the trainees and fresher in team, implementation of various modules using J2EE, JSP, Servlet, Beans, Tomcat, Oracle.
(d) Developing the application for Electro-Mechanical Division to run on Intranet.
(e) Implement HTML to provide GUI Part, JDBC for database Interaction and JSP, Development of the Project modules.
(f) Understand the business requirement and specifications.
(g) Conception, analysis and design of module for better project monitoring.
(h) Done presentation of the system to the users and management for approval.
(i) Design System:- Screen Format for online applications – Flow of progress for the system – Program mini specification.
Key Responsibility Areas
Experience in Java Server Programming and Java Application Server using JSP, Servlet
Mentoring the Trainees and fresher in team.
Strength includes analytical and problem-solving capability.
As a Team member involved in documentation and development of the system.
Implementation of various modules using J2EE, JSP, Servlet, Beans, Tomcat, Oracle.
Core Java, JDK 1.4/1.5, J2EE, Servlet, JSP, JDBC
Enterprise, JavaBeans (EJB), Javabeans
JBOSS Application Server
Oracle 9i, MS Access
Eclipse, My Eclipse
CURRENTLY WORK EXPERIENCE
1. Administrative / Executive Secretary / Documents Controller
M/s Saudi Binladin Group – PBAD – Saudi Arabia
From April 6th, 2006 – upto date
Presently working with a Construction Company in Madinah (Riassa Haram Project and have been completed many projects i.e., Haram Car Park Project, Dar Al Qibla Project, Hizra Camp Project and others) in Madinah – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia as an Administrative Executive Secretary / Document Controller Reporting to the Projects Director / Managers for the following Job assignment:-
(1) Handled the Executive functions for Management – taking down Minutes and notes, screened telephone calls, scheduled Appointments, planned travel itineraries, handling correspondence (e-mail, fax, post) while carrying-out other administrative functions for the executive management.
(2) Performing other tasks like record management and providing Measures for it’s confidentially. Systematic way of filing and keeping of records. Entries of incoming mails and its proper distribution to the concerned. Inviting quotation and its conversion to order for office equipment, stationery etc. Assigning of Drivers / field staff to get done various jobs on time. Arranging accommodation and other related facilities for the new comers. Preparation and execution of employee’s contracts, sub-contract agreement, letters and other tender documents. Arrangement of transportation and its control related to office staff / site people. Coordination and follow up with PRO’s to get expedited the visas from the ministry / immigration. Coordination with recruiting agents in different countries to the manpower recruitment. Coordinate with Travel agents for Air Tickets, PTA and other travel documents.
(3) Handling the petty cash fund, receiving the daily cash Collections of the office. Arranging of Travel Programme of Sr. Executives including Visas, Tickets, Hotel Accommodation, Car Pick up etc. Visa, Hotel, Accommodation and other related activities for the Executives coming from different countries with regards to Project requirements / negotiations. Preparation and submission of Travel expenses and related to statement to accounts department.
(4) Reporting directly to the Deputy Managing Director / Operations Director / Top Executives / Sr. Officials of the company – Preparation of correspondence for Top Management and maintaining a system for filling and providing measures for confidentially.
(5) Monitoring the daily transactions of the office and responsible for the detailing of staff functions etc.
(6) Lead and direct the support staff in the smooth running of day-to-day operations in the office. Support all administration for the project requirements. Organize and schedule business meetings and appointments, including external visitors. Oversee daily administration process, act as a focal point with clients, provide high level report writing assistance, ensure office support is maintained i. e. faxing, typing letters and answer all telephone and email queries and filing systems. Oversight and reporting of office expenses, proactively resolving any issues or discrepancies. Responsibility for stationary ordering and management for the Service Division. Preparation and production of documents, agenda’s, general correspondence, memorandums and professional presentations. Supervision and training of support staff as well as maintenance of facility standards.
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
2. M/s Yemen Trading & From 14th June 2001 to 14th March 2004.
Construction Co. (Ltd.)
REPUBLIC OF YEMEN
(a) Planning, initiating & running sales promotion Programming.
(b) Business development, new sources, Preparing / Monitoring.
(c) Import, sales budget, sales performance, organizing Controlling Sales force & service workshop in Co-Operation & Co-ordination with sales and Maintenance Manager
(d) Maintenance relation with Principal & Major Clients.
(e) Follow-up & up dating the Agency Agreement with Foreign Principals.
(f) Dealing with including the new Negotiating best Terms / Conditions with
Principals, Shippers, Insurance, Banker etc
(g) Handling L/C, shipment, receiving & clearing all in Coming
Goods, entering stock etc
(h) Keeping & up-dating the stock, indenting costing Pricing etc.
(i) Follow-up entitled due commission and other due Amounts.
(j) Maintain relations with principals & clients.
(k) Follow-up Agency agreement of the principals.
(l) Arranging Bill of Quantity, Bill of Material and Invoicing.
(m) Handling all Division Back to Back L/Cs, shipment Clearing the Goods and to
receive in good condition, etc.
3 M/s Kuwait Oil Company (K.O.C) 1st Feb. 1998 to 17th Oct. 2000
M/s Kuwait National Petroleum Co. (KNPC)
(Under Contractor TCIL, Telecom
Consultant India Limited)
Worked as an Administrative Executive Secretary (Under Contractor, TCIL), for job assignment of handling Communication Data, E-mail Receiving, Sending, Browsing and all correspondence related to the Administrative Department and others office tasks. Operational knowledge of Fax & Digital Photocopies as well Maintenance of all records related to the Telecommunication Division, like Motorola Pager, Radio etc Internet Browsing, LAN & WAN system. Worked with Oracle (Multi end user) & Ms-Office software like Ms-Word, Ms-Excel, Ms-Access, Ms-Power Point etc, preparation of Agenda for Meeting, coordination with various clients and arranging meeting schedules, Follow-up as per immediate Boss and other Administrative office task etc.
English, Hindi, Urdu & Fair Arabic
MY PRESENT TELEPHONE NUMBERS IN MADINAH (SAUDI ARABIA)
Mobile No.:- 00966 – 569047006