IT Consultant with more than 10 years of experience, with a primary focus on Microsoft Messaging and Enterprise Communications solutions (Exchange Server, Lync Server, OCS, Office 365, Active Directory, Azure) and related products
Senior consultant, Microsoft
March 2013 – Present
- Performing product demonstrations and supporting targeted sales opportunities
- Provide technical sales support during client meetings
- Effectively plan, design, and implement Messaging and Unified Communications Solutions.
- Leading GD Messaging and Voice Community
- Collaborate with human resources to recruit, hire and train new team members
Key Projects and Achievements:
Planed, designed, and implemented more than 40 upgrade and migrations projects centered around Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, 2013, 2016, O365, and Skype for Business in more than 10 countries across MEA region.
- Frequently exceeded utilization targets by 40%, achieving at least 100% of utilization targets every year
- Maintained high customer-satisfaction ratings that are in accordance with company standards
- Contributed in developing Exchange 2016 World Wide Offerings
- Published TechNet blogs centered around Exchange Upgrade
- Achieved 16 TechNet Medals for contribution on TechNet forms and blogs