Mohammed Fasil P
Email-ID: [email protected]
MBA WITH SPECIALIZATION IN FINANCE AND MARKETING
Financial Analyst, 08/2014 to 09/2016
Tata Consultancy Service – Chennai, India
· Worked in support of various US banks, based on financial techniques, and expertise.
· Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
· Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
· Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
· Preparing reports and projections based on various analysis
· Identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement
· Monitored and analyzed financial, statistical and operational data trends
· Identified risks associated with projects, contract approvals and other client accounting issues
· Profiled and analyzed investment products to develop customized financial strategies for clients’ financial needs.
· Conducted careful financial and covenant analysis of proposed transactions and portfolio companies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Expert in financial analysis, financial planning and investment
· Management Accounting
· Cash flow & Fund flow analysis
· Strong problem solving capabilities
· Operating systems – MS Windows (7 to 10)
· Expert in usage of Tools like MS Office, Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook.
· Exposure in Emailing Tools like MS Outlook, Windows Outlook, Yahoo & Google.
· Excellent time management
· Expert research and presentation skills
· High level of accuracy
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION
MBA: Finance and Marketing, 2014
GR Damodaran Academy of Management Coimbatore
BBM: Business Management with Computer Application, 2012
Hindusthan College of Arts and Science Coimbatore
· MBA Project: A Study on Impact of Working Capital on Profitability with Reference to Bull Machines Pvt Ltd, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu.
· BBM (CA) Project: A Study on Overall Performance of Tip Top Furniture, Kottakal, Kerala.
· International Behavior Science Certified Professional
· Successfully Completed Apparel Merchandise Management Program from Institute of Apparel Management
· Attended two days workshop on Leadership building program called “ALIGNMENT”
· Date of birth: 02/02/1992
· Marital Status: Single
· Nationality: Indian
· Place: Deira, Dubai
· Visa Status: Visiting visa, Expire Date: 12-Apr-2017
· Last drawn Salary: INR 275000 PA
· Languages known: English-Fluent, Hindi-Basic