Power to change | Partner to Success!
An ambitious strong leader Pharmacist, with more than 25 years in senior management positions within the pharmaceutical Industries, along which I helped several companies to excel and succeed. During my diverse career, mainly in Production, Quality, and Plant & Project management, I have made several remarkable achievements.
• Increase profitability, while sustaining quality, using TPM, Kaizen, OEE, and innovative ideas (minimize cost and waste).
• Ensure that company image and goodwill is maintained and improved in the world.
• Maximize stakeholders satisfaction, and keeping a solid relation with suppliers and customers.
• Harvest good intimate relations with Ministry of health and authorities.
• Drive company growth and manage negotiations and relations with government authorities
• Implement KPIs for assessing the progress of different functions.
• Develop annual business plans and monitor through quarters review
• Manage key customer relationships and actively develop new business opportunities
• Lead the operational and technical/managerial activities of Production, Quality, Supply Chain, Safety and Engineering to limit costs & improve productivity.
• Foster a team and healthy work environment
• Preserve the safety and integrity of employees.
I am an expert in all non-sterile and sterile dosage forms (LVP & SVP), and also in Hormones contained operations.
Positively saying, I will be the right person to add a great value to your business!
• Strategic planning, AAST, 2016
• MBA-SC, 2015
• Practical Executive Leadership, HIDA, Osaka, Japan 2014
• Pharmaceutical Quality Excellence (TQM), ECA London 2010
• EU GMP Sterile Manufacturing, ECA, Stuttgart 2009
• Pharmaceutical Engineering, ECA, Prague 2007
• Cambridge Business Management Admin., 1993