MOHAMMAD RAMZAN Sharjah, United Arab Emirate
To contribute my analytical, decision-making and managerial skills to an organization that can benefit from my knowledge of technical & Supply Chain Management as well as my abilities in seeing plans through to completion and performing under pressure in the field of concrete ready mix at production & sales unit.
Al Ghurair Construction, Ready Mix
(Arabian Mix Co. LLC) ISO 9001-2001 Certified
July 2006 – Dec 2011 Dubai, UAE
Position: Assistant Production Manager CUM Sales Executive
Main Job Responsibilities:
· As Asst. Production Manager, In-charge of the entire Al-Aweer Plants and acting independently regarding all production activities. As a sole concrete supplier for JVJT Metro rail Project in Dubai completed successfully on time.
· RMC (ready mix concrete) volume forecasting for fleet optimization in upcoming months.
· Ordering of all raw materials according to RMC orders & buffer stock by latest ERP system (SIMMA).
· Organize the maintenance program to maximize plant efficiency.
· To assist in the preparation of the annual budget, monthly performance reports, quarterly special reports, year-end budgeting and financial analysis works for management review.
· To handle petty cash for miscellaneous expense and place orders for office equipments, stationery items for Department requirements.
· Taking part in internal auditing.
· As a Sales Executive Visiting directly all the sites and collecting enquiries, pricing and executing orders. Payment collection also part of job responsibility.
Saudi Ready Mix
1982 to June 2006 (24 Years) Dammam, Jubail & Madinah, KSA
Position: Production Supervisor
· Initiated the career in Saudi Ready Mix Concrete Company Ltd in 1982 as a Batching Plant Operator in Dammam (KSA). As an appreciation of my hard work and loyalty to work, had been promoted as Senior Plant Operator and transferred to Al Jubail plant in 1990. In 1995 was promoted as Dispatch.In 2000 was transferred by the organizational decision to Madinah & Jeddah with a promotion as senior Shipper and Dispatch In-charge.
· Worked with Saudi Ready Mix almost 24 years with different responsibilities in production division. Learnt many professional things relevant to the plant and production jobs and responsibilities, consequently acquired the ability of Plant & Production Supervisor. In 2003 assigned for special project (Sheikh Issa Air Base in Bahrain) as a Plant in Charge.
Main Job Responsibilities in Saudi Ready Mix:
· The goal was supplying concrete on time and at minimum cost. Creating operational plans that juggle order consolidation, load optimization, delivery time windows & route planning.
RMC (ready mix concrete) volume forecasting for fleet optimization in upcoming months.
Ensures the cost effectiveness of the delivery function (inbound & outbound (Cement & Aggregates) and efficient usage of transportation related equipment.
Attending Daily Meeting:
Ø Take part in the daily meeting with the Dispatcher, Plant Foreman etc to discuss the following issues:
· Information on the availability of production equipment such as number of trucks and pumps available for service, plant readiness and production capacity
· Volume of ready mix concrete to be delivered to pouring sites
· Availability of raw-materials and amounts to be ordered etc.
Ø Secondary School Certified (1980 Pakistan)
Ø TUV NORD Middle East (Dubai, UAE)
Certificate of Internal Auditor Training (ISO 14001:2004 & OHSAS 18001:2007)
Effective Team Work Certificate knowledge network Institute (Dubai, UAE)
· Computer appreciation: Software/Applications: MS-Office, Internet Explorer, Outlook Express, Photoshop, Auto CAD, ERP Software (SIMMA, Ready Soft & Oracle) & batch plant software STETTER MC-150 etc.
· Self-motivated, able to work independently & good in developing well-considered, logical & timely decisions & actions.
Marital Status: Married
Passport Details: BB9214132
Bilingual in Arabic, Urdu & English & Mandarin.