MURALI KRISHNA. AMBADIPUDI
# 902, Al Gadhir Building, Jamal Abdul Nasser St, Al Majaz 2, Al Sharjah, U.A.E.
+971529033758 / +971566951055 / [email protected]
Having 11 years of experience in hotel management seeking an opportunity to work a cross functional environments to well utilize the knowledge and theory acquired during my studies in a true work environment and obtain greater experience through practice.
Enthusiasm to develop my professional career in business administration and international relations as well as meet new challenges while acquiring new apprenticeships.
· PIC Level 3 Award Certified by Dubai government.
· Excellent Problem solving and communication skills, with a focus on customer service.
· Familiarity with Point of Sale terminals
· Speak, write and read English fluently
· Adapt new concepts quickly while working under pressure and able to multi task.
· Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job
· Time Management, Coordination, Monitoring and Instructing.
· Judgment and Decision Making.
· creativity and alternative thinking to develop new ideas.
01/03/2015 to Till Date Sales Supervisor
Daily Fresh – Sweet corn General Trading LLC
1) Hiring and Training. Team Leaders and Sales persons.
2) Overseeing Daily Operations
3) Ordering and Managing Inventory
4) Building Sales reports, Profits & Loss every month
5) Choosing new outlet locations
6) Innovative strategies for developing business growth
7) Cost control techniques
01/02/2014 to 01/03/2015 Administrative Executive
Hansum Trading LLC
1) Managing day to day operations of the office
2) Organizing and Maintaining files and records.
3) Planning and Scheduling Meetings and Appointments.
4) Receive and file incoming letters and documents.
5) Develop and maintain good working relationships with relevant local governmental bureaus, agencies and authorities.
6) Create, control and monitor all administrative requirements of other departments.
01/02/2013 to 30/01/2014 Restaurant Manager
Spices Garden Café LLC
01/01/2010 to 30/01/2013 Restaurant Supervisor
Zone Lounge Restaurant LLC, Dubai, U.A.E.,
Abdul Majeed Group, Dubai, U.A.E.,
1) Resolve customer complaints about food quality or service.
2) Direct cleaning of kitchen and dining areas to maintain sanitation
standards, and keep appropriate records.
3) Maintain budget and employee records, prepare payroll, and pay bills, or monitor bookkeeping records.
4) Estimate food consumption, place orders with suppliers, and schedule delivery of fresh food and beverages and check quality of deliveries of fresh food and baked goods.
5) Meet with sales representatives to order supplies such as tableware,
cooking utensils, and cleaning items.
6) Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services.
7) Total receipts and balance against sales, deposit receipts, and lock
facility at end of day.
8) Select or create successful menu items based on many considerationsand assign prices based on cost analysis.
9) Recruit, hire, and oversee training for staff.
10) Monitor food preparation and methods..
02/11/2007 to 31/12/2009 Restaurant Supervisor
Mrs. Vanellis Fresh Italian foods LLC (Canadian company – MTY group)
1) Promote and market the business.
2) Ensure that every department head is aware of operational goals and hence is made aware of the necessary tools.
3) Recruit and monitor relevant staff for their specific operations.
4) Plan work schedules as per requirement.
5) Meet as well as greet customers and Deal with customer queries and complaints.
6) Supervise the supplies and furnishings.
7) Managed the daily operations of the Restaurant including Conference Management, Leadership & Training, and Reservations, Engineering as well as other functions as assigned.
8) Monitored the performance of the Restaurant operational teams.
9) Provided assistance to staff in achieving their short and long-term objectives.
10) Assigned budgets to ensure that profitable goals for the Restaurants were met.
27/10/2006 to 28/10/2007 Commis Chef
Fortune Murali Park – Welcome Group
08/05/2006 to 16/10/2006 Commis Chef
TAJ GATEWAY HOTEL, at Athwa Lines
1) Prepared restaurant items such as wraps, sandwiches, salads, pizza and pasta etc.,
2) Carry out duties of recording and order control.
3) Some custom designed menus were also created for special and private clients.
4) Preparing of different varieties of continental soups, sauces, salads, starters, side dishes and main course.
5) Preparing of special menu items as per the client requirements
6) Coordinating and Assigning duties to the commi chefs
7) Preparing of pizzas as per the customer’s choice of ingredients.
8) Preparation of pasta in the pasta live counter in the lobby in front of customer as per their choice
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Master in Computer Application
In Madurai Kamaraj University, Chennai, India
Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce
In Nagarjuna University, Guntur District, AP, India.
Industrial Training : TAJ GATEWAY HOTEL
Diploma : Data Processing – CMC Limited
Diploma : Food & Beverage Production –SISI CMTES
Advanced Diploma : Advanced Diploma in IT – SISI CMTES
SISI-CMTES (small industries service institute, institute of hotel management and catering technology) India.
Date of Birth : 10-06-1975
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Married
Driving License : U.A.E (Valid till 2023)
Visa Status : Employment