Mail: [email protected]
Mob: – 0348-3976449
I am looking forward to work in a truly challenging environment on such a position that required comprehensive knowledge through analysis and exhaustive environment on my part, for the growth and development of the organization. I work with roles and responsibilities.
Birth Date : 10 / 04 / 1980, Swat, Pakistan.
Military Service : Exempted
Marital Status : Married
Nationality : Pakistani
Religion : Islam
Sony (Mega Group of Company) KARACHI
· Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
· Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
· Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
· Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
· Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
· Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
· Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
· Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
· Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
· Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
· Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
· Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
· Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
LG (Mega Group of Company) KARACHI
ü As sale accountant responsible preparing for daily sale report.
ü Reviewing accounts balance.
ü Preparation of daily stock reports.
ü Review daily warehouse movements to assure correctness compliance.
2003 – 2004
M.Com (Master of Commerce) from Peshawar University (Accounting).
2002 – 2003
B.Com (Honors) from Malakand University (Accounting).
2000 – 2002
B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) from Peshawar University (Accounting).
1998 – 2000
F.Sc (Faculty of Science) from BISE Swat.
High School Certificate from Govt: High School Ghalegay Swat N.W.F.P.
Excellent experience in using different windows operating systems (Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
High experience in dealing with different electronic programs. Quick book, Peachtree, Tally accounts, MYOB Accounting, RebMan ,AX Microsoft Dynamics.
Pashto mother tongue language, English Good (Spoken and Writing), Arabic,
Certificate of Achievements:
Diploma of Information Technology (DIT) from Govt: Polytechnic Institute Mingora Swat.
Special Courses in computer programs and internet from Unique Computer Academy. Mingora Swat.
Preparing and finishing budgets from Ali Associates (CA) in Peshawar City, Pakistan.
Book keeping and preparing financial statements and handling accounts up to finalization trainee from Ali Associates (CA). Accountant and auditor in Peshawar City, Pakistan
KAFI GROUP of Trading, Industrial and Supply Division (KSA)
Managed accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll departments.
Generated budgets and forecasts on a quarterly basis and presented to the management team.
Prepared annual company accounts and reports.
Administered online banking functions.
Reduced credit period from 90 days to 60 days.
Managed payroll function for employees.
Monitored and recorded company expenses.
GULF TRADING HOLDING COM (GTH) AL RIFAI.KSA
1. Supervises and coordinates the appropriate processing of purchase requisitions, purchase
2. Orders, receiving reports, inventory requisitions applicable to items maintained;
3. Provides accurate, current inventory data for purchasing decisions;
4. Maintains inventories at optimum levels to prevent under-or-over investment in inventory;
5. Supervises and coordinates the taking of periodic physical inventories;
6. Verifies clerical computations against physical count of stock and adjusts errors in computation;
7. Prepares reports of inventory balance, shortages, as required;
8. Corresponds with vendors concerning inquiries about merchandise ordered;
9. Supervises and coordinates disbursement and delivery of supplies and equipment;